Rare Trophy Hunters League - Part 2

yep, clearly a hacked list, so why not counting it? There's enough proof, that this game is normaly not possible to finish in this time.

EDIT: I mean, seriously. 25min for 100%? this is ridiculous and you are in the moment the runner of the league. You gave the power to change the rules or make them a bit better. 

btw, I want to drop out of this league after this season. Those rules take away almost all the fun. I mean, every game which is newer then 3 months dosen't count? I hat this rule since I buy many of the new games and play them, so this rule kills me. 

What are you talking about dood? The rules and how things are run are the same as when Exhaseo was running the league. It was fine then and it is fine now. Well seems you are leaving anyway which is best since you don't like how things are run

The reason for that rule though is newer games have rarer trophies because they are newer, thus not a lot of people have played or popped trophies for them yet. So people can buy a slew of new games, play them all, and rack up lots of points for UR, R, or VR trophies from a common game, just because it's new. It makes sense.

yeah, I know. I know why this rule is in place and why it is important, but still. Since I like to play new games and I pre-order many new games, I will leave after this season. I can't compete in this league since all new games aren't counted. 

What are you talking about dood? The rules and how things are run are the same as when Exhaseo was running the league. It was fine then and it is fine now. Well seems you are leaving anyway which is best since you don't like how things are run

I know that as well xD I'm happy to compete in the "league of trophy hunters" and maybe I will face you there in the future :P but since new games dosen't count at all and I don't want to play old games, when I have a new game on my shelf to play... So I make space for new competitors. 

Still, I think vjuchen should count CoD World at War since it's clearly hacked and not possible to finish in 25 minutes, which is shown on the leaderboards.

Edited by cybershark91

Personally I think it it's a rule and vjuchen is sticking with that rule then that's that. The rule is if the top 50 times are under 10 hours then it doesn't count. This is the case, even though those times are obviously hacked. The approximate time for plat may be 15-25 hours but whats to say that 50 of the 32,264 people who've platted the game weren't 5 hours faster than the approximate time? That's probably why it's under contention. I personally think that if you aren't sure whether a game will count then send a pm and ask. Hopefully precision can accept whatever decision is given here by vjuchen, whether or not the game is accepted, as I'm sure he realises the difficulties caused when rules are brought into contention from past experiences with his own league. :)

• Like 1

Week 3 Scores:

1. Precision-Playy - 1218 points
  2. zajac9999 - 1150 points
  3. BeautifulTorment - 907 points
  4. vjuchen - 782 points
  5. THCBudz - 458 points
  6. man_with_wdjat - 364 points
  7. XShadowYakuzaX - 97 points
  8. dragnierkira - 92 points
  9. Blazikiller - 78 points
  10. cybershark91 - 53 points
  11. allenbird - 44 points
  12. ShogunCroCop - 40 points
  13. HcG-_Clawz - 31 points
  14. TheLastSurvivorD - 0 points
  15. TheAkittaja123 - 0 points

Overall Rankings:

1. zajac9999 - 43 points =
  2. Precision-Playy - 41 points =
  3. vjuchen - 36 points =
  4. BeautifulTorment - 33 points ^2
  5. THCBudz - 31 points =
  6. Blazikiller - 30 points v2
  7. man_with_wdjat - 26 points ^1
  8. dragnierkira - 24 points  v1
  9. HcG-_Clawz - 17 points =
  10. cybershark91 - 16 points ^1
  11. allenbird - 14 points ^2
  12. XShadowYakuzaX - 14 points ^3
  13. TheAkittaja123 - 13 points v3
  14. ShogunCroCop - 13 points v2
  15. TheLastSurvivorD - 10 points v1

congratulation to Precision-Playy for this amazing score this week taking first place and getting this much Platinums (2 Ultra Rare, 4 Very Rare, 3 Rare and 1 Uncommon!! ^_^ ) also congratulations to man_with_wdjat, THCBudz and BeautifulTorment for getting an ultra rare Platinum too this week.

Scores are amazing this week, keep this up! 2 more weeks to go xD

• Like 4

I was playing The Walking Dead where every single trophy is common so there goes me being at the bottom of the rankings. :( HOARD which has a few ultra rare trophies is hitting + so that'll give me a boost.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

Week 4 Scores:

1. zajac9999 - 440 points
  2. Precision-Playy - 250 points
  3. vjuchen - 180 points
  4. BeautifulTorment - 173 points
  5. Blazikiller - 78 points
  6. cybershark91 - 76 points
  7. allenbird - 64 points
  8. TheLastSurvivorD - 62 point
  9. THCBudz - 51 points
  10. ShogunCroCop - 40 points
  11. man_with_wdjat - 32 points
  12. dragnierkira - 14 points
  13. XShadowYakuzaX - 1 points
  14. HcG-_Clawz - 0 points
  15. TheAkittaja123 - 0 points

Overall Rankings:

1. zajac9999 - 58 points =
  2. Precision-Playy - 55 points =
  3. vjuchen - 49 points =
  4. BeautifulTorment - 45 points =
  5. Blazikiller - 41 points ^1
  6. THCBudz - 38 points v1
  7. man_with_wdjat - 31 points =
  8. dragnierkira - 28 points  =
  9. cybershark91 - 26 points ^1
  10. allenbird - 23 points ^1
  11. HcG-_Clawz - 19 points v2
  12. ShogunCroCop - 19 points ^2
  13. TheLastSurvivorD - 18 points ^2
  14. XShadowYakuzaX - 17 points v2
  15. TheAkittaja123 - 15 points v2

congratulation zajac for taking first place this week.

we're going into the last week, good luck everybody! After this week it will be a week long break before we start Season 4!

Week 5 Scores:

1. zajac9999 - 520 points
  2. BeautifulTorment - 442 points
  3. Precision-Playy - 321 points
  4. HcG-_Clawz - 206 points
  5. TheAkittaja123 - 182 points
  6. vjuchen - 100 points
  7. THCBudz - 94 points
  8. allenbird - 84 points
  9. dragnierkira - 81 points
  10. TheLastSurvivorD - 78 point
  11. man_with_wdjat - 38 points
  12. ShogunCroCop - 34 points
  13. XShadowYakuzaX - 15 points
  14. Blazikiller - 0 points
  15. cybershark91 - 0 points

Final Rankings Season 3:

1. zajac9999 - 73 points =
  2. Precision-Playy - 68 points =
  3. BeautifulTorment - 59 points ^1
  4. vjuchen - 59 points =
  5. THCBudz - 47 points ^1
  6. Blazikiller - 43 points v1
  7. man_with_wdjat - 36 points =
  8. dragnierkira - 35 points  =
  9. allenbird - 31 points ^1
  10. HcG-_Clawz - 31 points ^2
  11. cybershark91 - 28 points v2
  12. TheAkittaja123 - 26 points ^3
  13. TheLastSurvivorD - 24 points =
  14. ShogunCroCop - 23 points v2
  15. XShadowYakuzaX - 20 points v1

congratulation zajac for taking first place this week. It's a tie between allenbird and HcG-_Clawz and BeautifulTorment and me. I'll give my place to BeautifulTorment because he has got a lot more thropies this season as me. (213 alltogether and I only 122 :) )

so it's like this:

congratulation to zajac9999 for winning the :platinum:  trophy this season.

congratulation to Precision-Playy for winning the :gold:  trophy this season.

congratulation to BeautifulTorment for winning the :silver:  trophy this season.

.. I won't congratulate myself for winning the :bronze:  trophy this season... xD

We will have a week long break then the next season is starting at 12AM at the 21st of september. Everyone who wants to participate is welcome and i wish you a restful week ^_^

Dropping out this season the 3 last placed and someone of his own wish:

1. TheLastSurvivorD

2. ShogunCroCop

3. XShadowYakuzaX

4. cybershark91

5. THCBudz

Thank you for participating and for this joyful third season! Looking forward to the next one.

Edited by vjuchen
  • Like 3

Does someone of you already has any plans of which games you will try to play and finish in the next season?

I have no plans at all except of payday 2 platinum, only grinding lvls left... and I stuck to Sword Art Online - Hollow Fragment atm, I love the anime and I was like :holy::yay::wub:   when I got to know that there will be a game and bought it on release day :lol: