Rare Trophy Hunters League - Part 2

I just finished wathcing Sword art online i started yesterday in the evening and finished it a few hours ago. This anime was just so great.. i couldnt stop watching, everytime an episode ended i just HAD to watch the next episode.. so basically i finished it in one go :P

I was just wondering if the game is any good. if so, i will buy it as well then i guess :P

And also i want to atleast complete FIFA 14 since 15 is coming out soon.

The game is awesome, i try not to spoiler but it plays (contending to a bug..) after beeting heathcliff on floor 75 and ALO arc. They haven't been completing the game due to an bug and you clear the floors up too floor 100. Also it is adding a bit of ALO and Sword Art Online II with Sinon, too. I am totally into it and can't stop playing, I even forget sometimes to answer zajac in whatsapp when I'm playing... :lol:

The story is awesome too, there are also some cutscenes and the graffics are awesome and the gameplay and.. it's totally like :holy::yay:

Okay the "engrish" in it feels like google translating sometimes but if you know the story of it then it doesn't matter.

but before you think I am just :blah:  and you all are going to :shakefist:  I will stop talking before I spoiler to much :lol: 

AHH!!! IT'S JUST AWESOME BUY IT !!!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

I just finished wathcing Sword art online i started yesterday in the evening and finished it a few hours ago. This anime was just so great.. i couldnt stop watching, everytime an episode ended i just HAD to watch the next episode.. so basically i finished it in one go :P

I was just wondering if the game is any good. if so, i will buy it as well then i guess :P

And also i want to atleast complete FIFA 14 since 15 is coming out soon.

Yeah dood the anime is awesome, I watched it subbed and dubbed. Probably gonna watch it all over again one day.

The game is awesome, i try not to spoiler but it plays (contending to a bug..) after beeting heathcliff on floor 75 and ALO arc. They haven't been completing the game due to an bug and you clear the floors up too floor 100. Also it is adding a bit of ALO and Sword Art Online II with Sinon, too. I am totally into it and can't stop playing, I even forget sometimes to answer zajac in whatsapp when I'm playing... :lol:

The story is awesome too, there are also some cutscenes and the graffics are awesome and the gameplay and.. it's totally like :holy::yay:

Okay the "engrish" in it feels like google translating sometimes but if you know the story of it then it doesn't matter.

but before you think I am just :blah:  and you all are going to :shakefist:  I will stop talking before I spoiler to much :lol:

AHH!!! IT'S JUST AWESOME BUY IT !!!!!!! :lol:

Glad to hear the game is great, plan to get it soon dood

Yeah dood the anime is awesome, I watched it subbed and dubbed. Probably gonna watch it all over again one day.

What did you think was better, i have only watched dubbed. Its just i prefer dubbed anime, i dont know why but it just makes it better for me .. Im now watching Season 2 subbed since there is no dubbed version atm.

What did you think was better, i have only watched dubbed. Its just i prefer dubbed anime, i dont know why but it just makes it better for me .. Im now watching Season 2 subbed since there is no dubbed version atm.

I thought both were great honestly, didn't think one was better than the other. I don't usually have preference between subbed or dubbed but dubbed is usually easier for me since I don't have to worry about reading the subtitles dood

• Like 1

Week 1 Scores:

1. Smilerika - 940 points

2. BeautifulTorment - 377 points

3. Precision-Playy - 248 points

4. allenbird - 231 points

5. ReimiSaionji9742 - 182 points

6. Zanzarro - 122 points

7. man_with_wdjat - 112 points

8. dragnierkira - 38 points

9. HcG-_Clawz - 11 points

10. Hemiak - 6 points

11. zajac9999 - 4 points

12. Blazikiller - 0 points

13. TheAkittaja123 - 0 points

14. vjuchen - 0 points

Rankings Week 1:

1. Smilerika - 14 points
  2. BeautifulTorment - 13 points

3. Precision-Playy - 12 points

4. allenbird - 11 points

5. ReimiSaionji9742 - 10 points

6. Zanzarro - 9 points

7. man_with_wdjat - 8 points

8. dragnierkira - 7 points

9. HcG-_Clawz - 6 points

10. Hemiak - 5 points

11. zajac9999 - 4 points

12. Blazikiller - 3 points

13. TheAkittaja123 - 3 points

14. vjuchen - 3 points

congratulation to Smilerika for taking first place this week with this crazy amount of points! and congratulation allenbird for earning an ultra rare platinum this week. alltogether a normal start for the season. :lol:

Edited by vjuchen

Week 2 Scores:

1. BeautifulTorment - 703 points

2. Precision-Playy - 696 points

3. Smilerika - 497 points

4. man_with_wdjat - 404 points

5. vjuchen - 230 points

6. ReimiSaionji9742 - 218 points

7. Zanzarro - 75 points

8. allenbird - 49 points

9. HcG-_Clawz - 39 points

10. zajac9999 - 13 points

11. Hemiak - 9 points

12. dragnierkira - 8 points

13. Blazikiller - 0 points

14. TheAkittaja123 - 0 points

Rankings Week 2:

1. BeautifulTorment - 27 points

2. Smilerika - 26 points

3. Precision-Playy - 25 points

4. ReimiSaionji9742 - 19 points / man_with_wdjat - 19 points

6. allenbird - 18 points

7. Zanzarro - 17 points

8. vjuchen - 13 points

9. HcG-_Clawz - 12 points

10. dragnierkira - 10 points

11. Hemiak - 9 points / zajac9999 - 9 points

13. Blazikiller - 5 points / TheAkittaja123 - 5 points

congratulations to BeautifulTorment for taking first place this week and the overall rankings first place too! Also congratulations to Precision-Playy and BeautifulTorment for achieving an ultra rare platinum this week. (also congratulations to the people who got the fifa 15 platinum :lol: )

• Like 1

Awesome dood, good luck with whatever is remaining for Muramasa. I might go for the Modnations plat this week although my next planned plat is only a rare. Guess I will see how this plays out

Don't have much I don't think. Done all 4 (think it's all) necessary caves of evil and finished the game with both characters. Just need to level them up and then do the other endings. Just don't play on it that much atm haha.

Edit: Modnation is an awesome plat to have. :D Good luck with it.

Edited by zajac9999