Sleeping Dogs for Ps4

I already have it on the PS3 but I'll probably rent the PS4 version. I don't mind renting it at all, it's a good game but full price? Yeah right.

Was hoping this thread was news on a sequel though. Bit gutted about that as I think a sequel would be awesome for this franchise!

Like others have said though, the retail price is ridiculous $60/£40-£50 is just not worth it in my opinion. I also wish they were working on other stuff like XV and KH3 like prinny says below. 

It's all getting out of hand really, I didn't purchase a £350 console to play games I've already played on my PS3.

Edited by Meacham93

Kind of surprised by this, I would think Square Enix's main focus would be the Sleeping dog sequel or FF XV and KH 3. I do think they need to stop with all these remasters though. I liked Sleeping Dogs a lot and I understand there are people on ps4 who probably played it but they need to focus on new games for ps4 instead of remasters of ps3 games dood

Edited by Batprinny doods

a $60.00 is completely unjustified...Square Enix, i know you are grasping at straws at this point, No I will not buy this again, played on 360, loved it, played on PS3, loved it...but asking $60...no way, I would consider buying it again IF it was 39.99 and even still that is pushing it. This game was Free on Games With Gold a few months ago and it was $5 on steam a few weeks ago.

Edit: and for people trying to defend this saying "what about those people who never played it" chances are you still have your XBOX 360 and/or your PS3 around, rent it for a few bucks and play it there, hell ill even send you my copy...oh wait, i cant find it sorry =/

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • Like 1

I don't know how to answer to specific people on my phone. So I reply to everyone haha.

Well Triad Wars is the sequel? Isn't it? It hasn't been released yet ofcourse but didn't they announce that Triad Wars? Or is that a rumor or something else?? :P

And I agree with the Remastered games right now.. Better than nothing I guess? But I haven't played every remastred yet so I am happy sometimes.

Im also surprised about THIS game getting a remastered? Oh well.

And the price is absolutely bat shit :D

Still. Day one for me!

I understand some remakes, like the Last Of Us and GTA V, but Sleeping Dogs? That didn't come out on the verge of next gen, so why is it getting a re-release? You have to draw a line, if you didn't play Sleeping Dogs on PS3 or 360 you had plenty of time to do so.   

I thought it was a good game, but it has 0 replay value, the city is empty, there's barely any customisation (If you want perks you have to wear the same clothes). and you shouldn't have to kill a cop to get a gun.

• Like 1

a $60.00 is completely unjustified...Square Enix, i know you are grasping at straws at this point, No I will not buy this again, played on 360, loved it, played on PS3, loved it...but asking $60...no way, I would consider buying it again IF it was 39.99 and even still that is pushing it. This game was Free on Games With Gold a few months ago and it was $5 on steam a few weeks ago.

Edit: and for people trying to defend this saying "what about those people who never played it" chances are you still have your XBOX 360 and/or your PS3 around, rent it for a few bucks and play it there, hell ill even send you my copy...oh wait, i cant find it sorry =/

Wait, what? 60? hmm really too much, my fault,  i didn't check the link and i was thinking it would be 40.

Sleeping Dogs is one of the best games of the last generation, in my opinion, but I really wish we'd just get Sleeping Dogs 2 instead of a remaster. I'll probably pick this up at some point in time but it will more than likely be when I can pick it up for $20-25 instead of $60. 

Parker

• Like 4

your trophy card makes me happy...