Generall Historie of Plantes

ZeroGeass1

Took me 3 plays to get it, and to be honest I didnt remember seeing anything different the 3rd time - make sure you get the Xms tree in winter, and the waterside plants in all 4 seasons, those can be easy missed

I've seen a guide on Youtube where the trophy pops in the fall season, so I don't think it is necessary to see the Xms tree

Probably missed the waterside plants... Walked all around the island but not on the beach in every season I think... Hopefully I'll get this on my 3rd playthrough  :|

I've seen a guide on Youtube where the trophy pops in the fall season, so I don't think it is necessary to see the Xms tree

Probably missed the waterside plants... Walked all around the island but not on the beach in every season I think... Hopefully I'll get this on my 3rd playthrough :|

Generall Histoire of Plantes wasn't hard at all for me. It popped while I was looking for the stones in the various other seasons (because I believed different stones popped up in different seasons :P). Only advice I have to offer is to venture around the island in every season as some plants are exclusive to a season. And yes, the Xms tree and another plant (Look below) is required for the trophy.

I also noticed that in Winter, there is another exclusive plant (forgot what it was) by the beach. Once you enter Winter, immediately go to the beach. While walking towards the beach, look at the trees. Once you see the plant, the trophy will pop if done correctly. The reason why I advise you to immediately go to the beach is that within time, you will float into the sky without warning. Once you float into the sky, you can't see the plant, locking the trophy.

Hope this helps :). I'll make a guide for Proteus on PSNP if someone wants me to make it...

EDIT: Fixed typo...

Edited by TheLastSurvivor

Generall Histoire of Plantes wasn't hard at all for me. It popped while I was looking for the stones in the various other seasons (because I believed different stones popped up in different seasons :P). Only advice I have to offer is to venture around the island in every season as some plants are exclusive to a season. And yes, the Xms tree and another plant (Look below) is required for the trophy.

I also noticed that in Winter, there is another exclusive plant (forgot what it was) by the beach. Once you enter Winter, immediately go to the beach. While walking towards the beach, look at the trees. Once you see the plant, the trophy will pop if done correctly. The reason why I advise you to immediately go to the beach is that within time, you will float into the sky without warning. Once you float into the sky, you can't see the plant, locking the trophy.

Hope this helps :). I'll make a guide for Proteus on PSNP if someone wants me to make it...

EDIT: Fixed typo...

guide plz

• Like 1

This trophy is annoying as hell. I can never seem to find the freaking graveyard with the red roses. I've been playing this game for too long now. And it is getting way too boring. I don't know if i'll be able to 100% this rubbish.. Only need 2 trophies as well :/

After all the hours of playing this game,  I had set my view to 110% for all seasons, I found the red roses, and went straight to the beach in winter, look at every possible freaking thing there, And guess what? No trophy. This is really testing my patience. Going on 2 days and still haven't got this 100% this is unbelievable.... It might take me a year to get this done. At this point, I don't even care, whatever it takes to get those trophies out of my way and this game to be deleted and never seen again lol. 

Great detailed help,,,,,. Luka

Thanks, hope it helped.

I will be looking back at the thread every now and then, so if I read about anything I haven't got in the video I'll post it in the videos description. Anyone, feel free to comment on the video if you see something else missing!

Just a quick note regarding this trophy:

Pretty much all the plants and trees are unmissable in every seasons if you just go around the island, so you can casually play it with Field of View to 110 and 15 minutes seasons. The only thing you should watch out for are:

- In Autumn, the red roses in the graveyard are easy to miss.

- In Autumn, the white mushrooms are also easy to miss.

- In winter, there's a single white stand of grass that are easy to miss. This is what kept me from unlocking the trophy.

Also, the game lag when a trophy is about the unlock, so it's a sign you're about to unlock a trophy.

Hope it helps!

• Like 2

Has anyone unlocked this trophy on the vita version?  It's driving me nuts.  There is no field of view option :(  Also, I can't find the second colored strand of grass for Spring as indicated by the video but it looks like they might be the same color in different lighting conditions.  Can anyone clarify that?  Lastly, when it says something can also be found in summer (in the video) does that mean you have to also view it in summer?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer assistance!

Edited by digitalapathy
  • Like 1

Has anyone unlocked this trophy on the vita version?  It's driving me nuts.  There is no field of view option :(  Also, I can't find the second colored strand of grass for Spring as indicated by the video but it looks like they might be the same color in different lighting conditions.  Can anyone clarify that?  Lastly, when it says something can also be found in summer (in the video) does that mean you have to also view it in summer?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer assistance!

Please see my comment above, it answer most of your questions.

Also, some grass change color depending on the light of day, but it counts as one.