Generall Historie of Plantes

ZeroGeass1

Has anyone unlocked this trophy on the vita version?  It's driving me nuts.  There is no field of view option :(  Also, I can't find the second colored strand of grass for Spring as indicated by the video but it looks like they might be the same color in different lighting conditions.  Can anyone clarify that?  Lastly, when it says something can also be found in summer (in the video) does that mean you have to also view it in summer?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer assistance!

In regards to the grass, it's quite possible. I couldn't confirm this myself (lack of official list, etc), so I included both into the video just in case. The images provided do have slightly different sky lighting, so it's very possible they are the same. This is similar for the 2 pink grasses I put in Summer, as the images I have displayed are in different lighting also - I personally believe I saw 2 different colours though, but again, I can't confirm 100%.

In regards to spring/summer doubles, as far as I'm aware, they are classified as the 'same' plant, so you only need to see them once. I simply listed that they were also available in summer, in case people happened to miss them first time around. Many of them are very common, such as the green trees, so you should have no issues finding them in either season. The only one you'd possibly need to look for specifically would be the Giant tree.

I wish I could be more specific and accurate with the video, but much of this is speculation! When I personally got the trophy (on a PS3), after I was convinced I had seen everything, I did an extra 10 or so minutes of wandering around the island randomly. I can't say that I found anything new, but it was kind of a 'just in case' kinda thing that I tried out, and it worked. The only thing I conciously missed was the single strand of grass in winter, but it's all so hard to see against the snow, lol.

• Like 2

I made a video of screenshots showing all the plants I saw when I received the trophy. I don't know if all are necessary (I've heard many cases of people not visiting the giant tree during Winter, yet still getting the trophy), but I felt it's better safe than sorry.

Great video, followed it and got the trophy. Much easier than using a text guide and trying to decide if my off green is the same as someone else's off green.

• Like 2

I wish I could be more specific and accurate with the video, but much of this is speculation! When I personally got the trophy (on a PS3), after I was convinced I had seen everything, I did an extra 10 or so minutes of wandering around the island randomly. I can't say that I found anything new, but it was kind of a 'just in case' kinda thing that I tried out, and it worked. The only thing I conciously missed was the single strand of grass in winter, but it's all so hard to see against the snow, lol.

No worries.  Thank you so much for your response!  I'll keep at it