Easy plat?

YoChiink_

About 5/10.

Make sure you know where all the collectibles are so you don't have to play through the game again. Otherwise the game wasn't very hard on Titan difficulty (and I didn't use the invincibility glitch). Ascension was much harder to plat than GoW3 imo 

was wondering if the plat for this game is easy, just got the game from a mate recently. I know there's a invincibility glitch that makes it easier but what would you rate the difficulty of this game?

Cheers

From my experience with the game, I only had trouble with Titan mode, probably because I'm a noob at hack-and-slash games, and the Challenge of Olympus were a bit of a pain but overall, my rating is 5/10. Not hard or easy, though people do have there own opinions.

(BTW, there is a invincibility glitch? How did I not know of this?!?!)

Edited by TheLastSurvivor

Ive played every God of War game. (Except Chain of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta) In my opinion it's the best series I've ever played! The Platinum of God of War 3 in my opinion is the hardest God of War.

I'd still give it a 3/10 because I consider myself a good God of War player.

God of War 3's Titan Mode were harder than the first, second, and Ascension. But it's do able even if you arent the best, no doubt!! Keep track of Collectibles to and you're good to go!!! :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

haha really ? the guide i was using suggested the glitch .-.

Well yeah I had no idea lol, I plat the game a long time ago and I guess I never saw it. Maybe around my time, it wasn't announced who knows lol.

I've platted every GOW game and GOW III is the hardest IMO.

I kind of agree with you snake. I remember trying to beat Zeus on Titan..even took me a few tries to get used to his ALMIGHTY POWERFUL fighting style lol.

5/10 If doing everything legit without Invincibility Glitch.

2/10 if with Glitch.

Although Titan playthrough wasn't that hard, only one or two frustrating points. Ascension was worse with its Raising Platform near the end. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was able to blast through challenges in under 20 minutes (maybe I got extremely lucky lol) , but Titan mode felt fucking ridiculous, because of final 2 major fights. I was able to blast through everything else in 6 hrs, then spent another 6 hrs just for those 2 fights because I was failing over and over again.

so overall, 5 or 6 out of 10 for difficulty. this game is freakin great anyway so you should definitely give it a go.

Edited by jaeik2541

Just finished the game and the problem with god of war 3 is that every time you die will most likely be because your trying to target a certain enemy put it auto aims  on someone else, yea you can change with right analog while using the bow mainly, but when your trying to grab or just hitting with square, its terrible, the games mechanics are slow and the auto aim is garbage. I beat zeus on second try and had full hp on titan mode, it's not hard when it's 1v1, most of the time if you die its the targeting issue.

Using glitches? Not earning the platinum through Chaos mode? Nope, no sign of any real gamers in this thread.

None of your posts ever make any sense, you always post without reading. blocked.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

the only trophies that can gives you troubles is ( amazed ) and ( hit man ) other than that it's an easy plat. it might took you two playthrough to plat, one for the hard difficulty and one for the titan mode.

Hard mode = Titan mode. You can even start the game in that difficulty.