Easy plat?

YoChiink_

Hard mode = Titan mode. You can even start the game in that difficulty.

really forgot about that, last time I played the game on ps3 it was 3 years ago and i gave it back to my friend who I borrow it from and he sold it, I believe that I never go for titan mode on my first playthrough.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 06/07/2015 at 2:41 AM, azza-the-great-X said:

Did they ever patch this? Recently acquired the game for a 3rd time & on my 8th/9th playthrough (old accounts). Never completed it on titan mode & this would save me a lot of time as im terrible at titan mode aha

Few years late but I see you still haven't completed it, The game was patched in v1.03, but you can delete it. Do the Challenge of Olympus (this is the only difficult part which can come down to luck, then follow one of the youtube vids to get invincibility. You should be able up your B rank to S rank in no time.

Edited by BluesFanUK

The PS3 version was broken for me, my disc always frozed on the end fight against Zeus. The game was always frozing when i almost beated him. Maybe 200 times. I think something was wrong with my disc. And also i had to watch the credits as well to earn my trophy, and even than it frozed.

I recommend the digital version of this game though.

Edited by TazDevilz1986