Want to know what the PS4 needs?

InverseSquared

All of you guys are wrong. The PS4 NEEDS to tell me when my friends become online and offline! PS4 NEEDS improved avatar support to allow me to buy/switch to a premium avatar without me having to do it through my PS3! PS4 NEEDS Youtube and MP4 support!

So you would rather have all this than new games

All of you guys are wrong. The PS4 NEEDS to tell me when my friends become online and offline! PS4 NEEDS improved avatar support to allow me to buy/switch to a premium avatar without me having to do it through my PS3! PS4 NEEDS Youtube and MP4 support!

The notification that tells you if your friends are online or offline would be extremely useful. 

I'd love this as I haven't played the game (has 360 last gen) and I have heard alot of good things about this game. Like it was said in another thread though, these HD remastered games don't take the whole development team to make so i don't really see why people are getting frustrated about. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand why, they choose to Beyond Two Souls over Heavy Rain since, Heavy Rain have a easier story to follow and IMO are the better of those 2 games

Because they are following the bandwagon of re-releasing games that not even a year old.

PS4 needs to stop borrowing games from its older brother.(PS3)

Edited by Suicide_Tortuga