Did they remove auto popping ?

Tomoko Kuroki

on my ps3 ? My vita had the saves and i tried deleting the cloud save and redoing it and it doesnt work

Yes, you should try re-installing the PS3 version, and I'd also actually look at completed levels to see if the save has even been properly transferred.

EDIT: If the save has actually transferred to your PS3, and yet not trophies continue to pop, sync your now PS3 save to the cloud; this should unlock the trophies.

Edited by Evi

• 5 months later...

this is probably an old question, but im about to get a ps4 and i want to plat this game again. (did on ps3) however i want to EARN it. i don't want it to auto pop. if i download the game to my ps4 will the trophies automatically unlock? if they do. ill probaly have to skip this game. not a big fan of earning trophies via autopopping.

Edited by funboy1246

this is probably an old question, but im about to get a ps4 and i want to plat this game again. (did on ps3) however i want to EARN it. i don't want it to auto pop. if i download the game to my ps4 will the trophies automatically unlock? if they do. ill probaly have to skip this game. not a big fan of earning trophies via autopopping.

Not if you don't download a cloud save. Download Sound Shapes and play it on your PS4 as you normally would and it'll be fine. They only autopop if you import a save with the trophies already unlocked.

Delete your cloud save if you wanna be extra sure.

• 1 year later...

You have to plat the game the hard way on one system first. The auto popping only works once you have gotten all the trophies on one system, after that you can get them to auto pop on the other systems by saving to the cloud. It sounds like all you have is a ps3 so you would not be able to auto pop trophies on another system until you get one. But if you haven't earned all the trophies you want to auto pop in the game once it won't autopop on another system

I have it its just I didn't want to show the trophies of it since I have 0 percent btw I want yo sync on PS3 it's the only one I have no its of ps4

No ps4 or vita just ps3

Sorry had some grammar mistakes

Since you only have a PS3. there will be no sync for you.

As MrUnknown already explained, you need to Plat the game at least once to gain access to the magic of auto popping.

In your case, it cannot be used as you only have a PS3. 

You need Vita or PS4 to sync more Plats.

PS3 and Vita have only one list, while PS4 has 4.

• 2 years later...
On 8/8/2014 at 4:52 PM, Tomoko Kuroki said:

I just plat the game on my vita, cloud sync is successful, my ps3 i do cloud sync, it sais successfull, but nothing happens.

My ps3 has my vita, save, meaning all levels are unlocked and such, but the trophies didnt auto pop.

Was this patched?

ATTENTION: Sony shut off the game's servers. The auto pop no longer works as of January 31st, 2019. That when the servers were shutdown.