SergeantMalon

I don't know whats with me, but I can't get into this game. I stopped playing because of all those times you have to walk around and collect items for characters really took my interest for the game away. Can anyone relate?

Yeah i tried it on ios, i feel like it is over-hyped and while people dont see it, a cheap way to make money. 

It's a bit too long lol I found myself just waiting for it to end by chapter 4, I like the game, it's just I played all the chapters in a row so it got a little tedious towards the end. 

It's a good game imo but not amazing like other people portray it as, TLOU of is much much better, if we're picking games with stories. 

• 3 weeks later...

It's a bit too long lol I found myself just waiting for it to end by chapter 4, I like the game, it's just I played all the chapters in a row so it got a little tedious towards the end. 

It's a good game imo but not amazing like other people portray it as, TLOU of is much much better, if we're picking games with stories. 

At the risk of being called another "causal gamer" by DanteHell, I find that the word "tedious" pretty much sums this one up. (IMHO)

About as exciting as finding 250 flying rats in GTA IV. Replay value = 0.

• Like 1

Ahhhh, This thread... Just want to clarify some things

not me! i love when games dont have to hold my hand, i actually like to explore and find things and figure them out.

I Didn't say that I was stuck on the actual gameplay. I was just trying to say that the gameplay really bored me out of the experience.

Well You are a causal gamer then

I know things have changed but, Really?

Not being mean or anything, but I'm just trying to be more clear with my opinion. I love TWD's story but the gameplay bored me soooooo much.

Ahhhh, This thread... Just want to clarify some things

I Didn't say that I was stuck on the actual gameplay. I was just trying to say that the gameplay really bored me out of the experience.

I know things have changed but, Really?

Not being mean or anything, but I'm just trying to be more clear with my opinion. I love TWD's story but the gameplay bored me soooooo much.

Well I apologize and am sorry I actually didn't enjoy the game till ep 3