Jem's Trophy Gems

jemmie

• 2 weeks later...

Nice plAtniumus and I liked the sly 4 plat and how u describe Bentley. I would make him into to turtle soup because of him being lazy to fix the arcade Machines

The arcade machines aren't even the worst part. The hardest trophy in Sly 4 is to plant 60 bombs in pockets with Bentley. Bentley would plant the bomb on top of the pocket or next to the pocket to look like the bomb went in, but no trophy would pop. When I put multi-bomb on, all five bombs would just sit on top of the pocket. I had to look up at least three guides before I found out I had to hold the circle button to plant the bomb. Even then, the bomb only went in the pocket every three or four times. I spent over an hour putting bombs in/near pockets. Sly 4 was a really fun game, but sometimes Bentley really got on my nerves.

The arcade machines aren't even the worst part. The hardest trophy in Sly 4 is to plant 60 bombs in pockets with Bentley. Bentley would plant the bomb on top of the pocket or next to the pocket to look like the bomb went in, but no trophy would pop. When I put multi-bomb on, all five bombs would just sit on top of the pocket. I had to look up at least three guides before I found out I had to hold the circle button to plant the bomb. Even then, the bomb only went in the pocket every three or four times. I spent over an hour putting bombs in/near pockets. Sly 4 was a really fun game, but sometimes Bentley really got on my nerves.

and I hate his voice. So fucking nasally i prefer Murray

Nice list but why have you called BlazBlue an Atlus game it isn't it is an Arc System Works game and personally I'd also rate it a 2 or 3 for difficulty but that's just me.

Thanks for telling me. I must've put Atlus by mistake for some reason. I'll change that. I gave BlazBlue a 9/10 because I couldn't beat score attack mode for a while, and even after that, trophies like get 10,000 damage with Hakumen almost stopped me from getting the platinum. I want to get the platinum on Continuum Shift, but seeing how I'm still struggling on the tutorial, I probably won't get it.

Thanks for telling me. I must've put Atlus by mistake for some reason. I'll change that. I gave BlazBlue a 9/10 because I couldn't beat score attack mode for a while, and even after that, trophies like get 10,000 damage with Hakumen almost stopped me from getting the platinum. I want to get the platinum on Continuum Shift, but seeing how I'm still struggling on the tutorial, I probably won't get it.

Honestly Calamity Trigger is surprisingly easy with Hakumen do his combo in practice mode against Tager in the corner, turn on Hakumen's infinity to infinite in the settings as well as full heat and regenerating health and the combo can almost be completely done using the right stick with the exception of two commands forward triangle and holding O with the first distortion.

Continuum Shift is also the hardest of the BlazBlue titles while Continuum Shift EXTEND and CHRONOPHANTASMA are much much easier in comparison especially the former although you may have difficulty with a few modes it is highly possible to do while the hard parts for Continuum Shift are just the trials and the online level grind although a handful of character specific trophies can give people difficulty notably Tsubaki's combo.

Honestly Calamity Trigger is surprisingly easy with Hakumen do his combo in practice mode against Tager in the corner, turn on Hakumen's infinity to infinite in the settings as well as full heat and regenerating health and the combo can almost be completely done using the right stick with the exception of two commands forward triangle and holding O with the first distortion.

Continuum Shift is also the hardest of the BlazBlue titles while Continuum Shift EXTEND and CHRONOPHANTASMA are much much easier in comparison especially the former although you may have difficulty with a few modes it is highly possible to do while the hard parts for Continuum Shift are just the trials and the online level grind although a handful of character specific trophies can give people difficulty notably Tsubaki's combo.

For the Hakumen trophy, I just had trouble getting the timing right between buttons. I was just lucky it was relatively short. I like fighting games, but some combos are just way beyond my skill level. I only have the first two BlazBlue titles, but if I ever get another one, at least I now know that I've already played the hardest in the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome checklist and congrats on your new ultra rare (and hard) platinum! I've always wanted to play Raging Blast as I have Raging Blast 2 on x360 but its extinct at the game stores near me. :( And I'd usually recommend Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 but you already slayed that dragon and platinumed it. :P What game are you planning after it?

• Like 1

Awesome checklist and congrats on your new ultra rare (and hard) platinum! I've always wanted to play Raging Blast as I have Raging Blast 2 on x360 but its extinct at the game stores near me. :( And I'd usually recommend Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 but you already slayed that dragon and platinumed it. :P What game are you planning after it?

My next platinum is most likely going to be Portal 2. I borrowed the game from my friend a while ago and want to finish it up soon. I'm going to get the online trophies tomorrow and go from there. After that is DBZ Battle of Z. I would've liked get this one first to finally complete my DBZ collection, but I literally can't because to get all of the cards, I need to wait several weeks for all of them to appear in the store. I should have both of these platinums around the beginning of October.

Congrats with the Portal 2 :platinum::yay:. You could go for Uncharted 3, Persona 4 Golden or Borderlands 2.

I really should start up Persona 4 Golden again. I was going for the platinum a while ago, and then I spent an hour trying to catch a fish. I failed miserably, thought to myself that catching the sea guardian would be ten times as hard, and took a break from the game.

Oh yeah, that was ridiculously hard. Did you read both books about catching fish? I found out that  keeping the arrow in the blue part (when not reeling the fishing line in) prevents the Sea Guardian from moving all the way back. Did it once in my first playthrough for the trophy and cried when I found out it needed to be done again to max out the fox Social Link, when I was going for the trophy to max out al SL in playthrough 2.

Edited by Dragon-Archon