Jem's Trophy Gems

jemmie

UPDATE! Platinum #58-J-Stars Victory VS+ and Platinum #59-Nitroplus Blasterz -Heroines Infinite Duel- are now posted! I will review the other four games tomorrow.

lol I actually fully expected a rant if you weren't having great luck with it which clearly seems you aren't. I definitely agree though the RNG is abysmal and even worse the game has RNG within RNG. I'm looking forward to the Xenoverse 2 but yeah they definitely have to do with the skills in that 

Whoever thought RNG within RNG was a good idea needs to be fired if he/she hasn't already. I'm just glad I can take my rage out on the trophy league tomorrow. Whoever's my first opponent better be ready.

UPDATE! Platinum #60-One Piece Burning Blood, Platinum #61-Madden NFL 15, Platinum #62-inFamous First Light, and Platinum #63-Orc Slayer are now posted!

Overall, August was a pretty productive month. Now that I'm actively trophy hunting again, updates should be more frequent on here. As much as I want to say that Xenoverse will be next on the list, that most likely won't be the case. I think I'll spend this weekend finishing up The Irregular at Magic High School: Out of Order instead.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE! Platinum #66 - Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands is now posted!

By some miracle, I beat both Time Attack and Score Attack in Dengeki Bunko, making me just a few hours of grinding away from the platinum. Expect another update within the next few days.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE! Platinum #67 - Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax and Platinum #68 - Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL are now posted!

I just got JoJo All-Star Battle for my birthday, so the next update shouldn't be too far away. In fact, I'd probably have the platinum already if it wasn't for me waiting for double points in the Team League.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Platinum #69 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Platinum #70 - My Name is Mayo, Platinum #71 - My Name is Mayo (again), and Platinum #72 - Sound Shapes are now posted!

I know that's a pretty trophy hoarding line up right there, but I just blasted through over half of trophy level 26 in a night, so I'm happy. I'm thinking of finishing Gone Home (as soon as I can get that glitched trophy to work), and then finishing up the other two Sound Shapes (no cross-saving for me!). After that, I'll be at 74 platinums, so I'll have to decide what to do for #75.

• Like 2

UPDATE: Platinum #69 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle, Platinum #70 - My Name is Mayo, Platinum #71 - My Name is Mayo (again), and Platinum #72 - Sound Shapes are now posted!

I know that's a pretty trophy hoarding line up right there, but I just blasted through over half of trophy level 26 in a night, so I'm happy. I'm thinking of finishing Gone Home (as soon as I can get that glitched trophy to work), and then finishing up the other two Sound Shapes (no cross-saving for me!). After that, I'll be at 74 platinums, so I'll have to decide what to do for #75.

For #75, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven seems fitting. :P

• Like 2

UPDATE: 100% #19 - Gone Home is now posted!

I spent over an hour trying to get Homerunner, only to get it on my first try after disconnecting from the internet. Well, at least now I can celebrate by listening to the Meow Meow Meow entry again.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: 100% #20 - Race The Sun is now posted! Also, the trophy images have been fixed.

I smashed a lot of personal records (and a WAURDO record) since 2017 started and now have 8 platinums to update with several more coming within the next few days. Instead of trying to review all of them at once, I will slowly be making updates over the course of the next week.

UPDATE: Platinum #73 - Color Guardians is now posted!

I'll make my next update after my ninth plat of January. I'm thinking of doing Ether One next.

On 11/24/2016 at 11:40 AM, TheLastSurvivorD said:

For #75, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven seems fitting. :P

I took your advice and waited to make Eyes of Heaven #75 (getting the fastest time in ZA WAURDO!). I'll just make Omega Quintet #100 instead.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Platinum #81 - Stories: The Path of Destinies, Platinum #82 - The Awakened Fate Ultimatum, and Platinum #83 - Tales from the Borderlands are now posted!

At long last, my trophy checklist is up to date! Don't worry though. More platinums should be here shortly.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Platinum #85 - Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Platinum #86 - Monster Jam: Crush It! are now posted!

My other three platinums will be updated later this week. In other news, I'm guessing I only have about 15-20 hours of Omega Quintet left, so unless something catastrophic happens, it is pretty much guaranteed to be my 100th platinum. The only thing to do now is figure out what 90-99 will be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...