Jem's Trophy Gems

jemmie

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: Platinum #87 - Coffin Dodgers, Platinum #88 - Magus, and Platinum #89 - Bridge Constructor are now posted!

After over three months, I'm finally updating this again. The three plats I just posted were quick ones, but there are more meaningful plats on the way. Stay tuned!

On 27/06/2017 at 2:20 PM, jem12345 said:

UPDATE: Platinum #87 - Coffin Dodgers, Platinum #88 - Magus, and Platinum #89 - Bridge Constructor are now posted!

After over three months, I'm finally updating this again. The three plats I just posted were quick ones, but there are more meaningful plats on the way. Stay tuned!

Hey congrats on your three latest platinum trophies. You're inching closer to 100 platinums I see. Any one in particular, you want to make, lucky #100?

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 4:21 PM, James_Tonto said:

Hey congrats on your three latest platinum trophies. You're inching closer to 100 platinums I see. Any one in particular, you want to make, lucky #100?

Thanks, but I got these months ago. I'm still 8 plats behind as far as updating goes.

#100 is going to be Omega Quintet. I'm slowly inching closer towards it as I work my way up to 99.

UPDATE: Platinum #90 - MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, Platinum #91 - Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness, and Platinum #92 - Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late are now posted!

This weekend, I finally whittled down Omega Quintet to the point where I can get the plat in about two hours. Now, I just need to wait for a good challenge in Survivor to pop three plats.

• Like 2

I just took a look at your Trophy Checklist, It`s great and we have the same first PlayStation Vita platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, by way which magical skill is Phonon Maser? is it a Laser of some kind?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

I just took a look at your Trophy Checklist, It`s great and we have the same first PlayStation Vita platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, by way which magical skill is Phonon Maser? is it a Laser of some kind?

Yep, it's an OP laser. It makes the game MUCH easier.

5 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Yep, it's an OP laser. It makes the game MUCH easier.

Is it used by Shizuku or is it something I need to had to my CAD? Do you know the Japanese name for it? ... Never mind I just took a GOOD Look at @Satoshi Ookami`s guide

フォノン・メーザー

• Like 1

UPDATE: 100% #21 - Kitten Squad is now posted!

This game was pretty terrible and crashed three times, but at least it was short and free. In other news, I'm slowly shuffling through other grinds while waiting for a good opportunity to pop my prepped plats. DBX is looking like it's going to be my next UR plat (after Omega Quintet). I just need 18 more skills! Don't fail me now, RNG!

11 hours ago, jem12345 said:

DBX is looking like it's going to be my next UR plat (after Omega Quintet). I just need 18 more skills! Don't fail me now, RNG!

Good Luck, DBX`s RNG is Hell compared to DBX2`s RNG, What you need are a Strong will and determination

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Good Luck, DBX`s RNG is Hell compared to DBX2`s RNG, What you need are a Strong will and determination

Thanks. It's tough when I play the same mission over 20 times in one day and get nothing, but I'll manage somehow. (17 more skills!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Platinum #93 The Wolf Among Us is now posted!

I ended my plat drought last week, finally popping plat 100, Omega Quintet! Now, I'm slowly gathering games for the Weeblympics as I finish up Survivor. A lot of the games I'm picking are kind of lengthy, so I'm thinking of plat racing them. The first one I'm going for is MeiQ if anyone's interested.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: Platinum #96 - Ether One, Platinum #97 - Goat Simulator, and Platinum #98 - Minecraft are now posted!

I got a little sidetracked and forgot about this (again). At this point, as long as I have this up-to-date by the end of 2017, I'll be happy.

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: Platinum #103 - Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, Platinum #104 - Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul, 100% #23 - Astro Tripper, 100% #24 - Papo & Yo, and 100% #25 - Letter Quest Remastered are now posted!

I did not keep up my pace, but now, I'm back! I'm not really in the mood to earn trophies right now, so I'm going to spend time updating this instead. I'm over a year behind now, so I have some catching up to do!

UPDATE: Platinum #105 - Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition, Platinum #106 - Killing Floor 2, and Platinum #107 - Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers are now posted!

2017 is done. I plan on getting January 2018 done by the end of this week (I was quite busy that month), so stay tuned!

UPDATE: Platinum #110 - Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!! is now posted!

For those who don't know, January of 2018 was the last month before I officially retired as a "professional trophy hunter." That being said, the next eight plats are trash plats. Some of the games were decent, but overall, these will likely be much shorter entries. I'm likely just going to make one giant update in the next day or two.

Is Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition easy for someone that don't understand Japanese and do you think if I got the PS4 version of the game that I can download the DLC if it's free on JP account and play the game with DLC on my Main account?

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Is Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition easy for someone that don't understand Japanese and do you think if I got the PS4 version of the game that I can download the DLC if it's free on JP account and play the game with DLC on my Main account?

You don't really need to know Japanese, as long as you can identify which mode is which. There is a slight amount of menuing involved, but the trophy guide is good at telling you what to do. As for the DLC, I'm not sure myself, but the reasoning makes sense.

• Like 1