Worse Game I Ever Played (Gamer's Rage)

Shug244

Thi game f***ing sucks ( multiplayer ) it is the most broken piece of s**t that i have ever played ( multiplayer ) it should never have been made or atleast been fixed by now,here is a list of just a few bs moments iv've had in thi game.

1: Hundreds of times ive run up behind someone and put a whole clip in the person's head and upper back,but instead of dying the person turns around n 3shot me 2 the leg ( killcam show it ) 

2: Hundreds of times im running n next thing i know i get taken down,im like ok must have been a sniper or arrow ( usually a arrow ) turns out its a arrow but here is where the bs begins,the killcam clearly shows the person aiming way behind me when they release but the arrow tracks me down n kill me with a leg shot or hip shot even with my maximum armor enabled.

3: (continues from 2 ) I could be aiming directly at a person with my bow and arrow and fire but it completely miss,so i readjust n aim a little ahead of them n fire n it still miss by a inch when it clearly should have hit.

on ps3 couldnt finish list there is more.

4:hundreds of time i get shot through walls,one time a arrow went through 4 walls 2 kill me,

5: Hundreds of times i get meeleed once and die even with maximum armor on (kilcam show it) but it takes me 3 melee shots 2 kill someone,

6: A person is able to see me from across the map and kill me even while im cloaked,.

7: ( continues from 6 ) I be right behind a person when they cloak,im able 2 still c them untill the moment they move a inch than like houdini they disappear and sometimes kill me.

8: I do a power stomp a inch from a person n they live n kill me (killcam show it ) but i could b a foot away when a person power stomp n i die or worse than that i jump in the air because i c them ( again im a foot away ) n i still die (killcam show me in the air.

battlefield when i was on a team by myself vs a whole enemy ( yes a full enemy team vs me by myself) because my team quit or worse switched teams.But since iv've started to play this game iv've raged quit 13times and had 2 resist the urge 2 punch me tv,throw my controller,n throw my ps3 hundreds of times.I use 2 never understand y ppl raged quit, my moto was always finish the job no matter what,but if this is what they go through than now i understand.

I ranked ppl at fps in this order 

Noob: Never played the genere before.

Bad: Played the genere before and know the basics but is still bad at it.

Good/Average: Play the genre and is good enough to hold there own sometimes but is not able to play tactical.

Great: Play the genre can hold there own better than good/average players and is capable of being in the top 3 at the end of a match 90% of the time but fall short of being a pro.

Professional: Dedicates their lives to the genere,plays extremely tactical and alway comes out mvp.

IM not a pro but i am a great player,even with all the bs i mentioned i still come out top 3 90% of the time in this game unless i join late,the reason i hate this game is the reasons i named which prove the game is broken,if it was just me than i would not complain n just get better, I dont know if this is skilled based ( the better you are the less dage u do n the less health

• Like 1

If it was truly me i would have no problem but as i ranked up the problems got worse n when i compare stats to ppl i have these problem with it show i have better stats,which make me belive this is set up like this to make it semi fair to outhers of lower skill,that more skilled players do less damage and have less health n if they use aim assist ( i don't ) its not as powerful.These deaths and lack of kills are bs especially when me n my target have the same gun n attachments n i get the first 10shots in there back n head only 2 get 3shot to the leg ( the f***ing killcam shows me how i died) so its not that i suck its some bs skill thing or lag fix 4 the outher person,i get straight bars while thety usually only have 2-4

i want all of u who say i suck n think u r good at fps i want to to play this n tell me u dont experience bs deaths n lack of kills,matter fact ill try 2 get a camera or something ( might buy a hdpvr) just so i can show yall what i go through.

@Hard_Angel_Fan I was just like u i hoped in the game and straight dominated everyone even ppl at max lv,but than as i started to rank up n my stats got higher and better all these problems started to pop up,at 1st it was every one and awhile but now its every game n if not 4 the killcam showing me how i died than i would just think i was contly getting headshotted or they had a better gun,but the killcam shows outher wise so i know its on the game.

Also it's not my connection i get 25mbps download and 5.5mbps upload and i never had connection problems in outher games less i joined a server over sea nor do i experience lag in this game though i have seen outhers lag

@Fierce_dietyX1 look at my bf4 and bf3 stats and tell my i suck at fps,and i never said crysis 3 was the worst game ever just the worst game i ever played.

Also the only gere game i suck at is fighting cause im not good with combos n i never spam,every outher genere im either good or great at

@Fierce_dietyX1 look at my bf4 and bf3 stats and tell my i suck at fps,and i never said crysis 3 was the worst game ever just the worst game i ever played.

Also the only gere game i suck at is fighting cause im not good with combos n i never spam,every outher genere im either good or great at

Oh, sorry I didnt read the title correctly, that makes sense that you are good at other genres, im pretty good and FPS games, but i suck in fighter games and racing games.

Okai, you suck at FPS :3

Wouldn't say I'm exactly great at FPS' these days, but I put a hell of a lot of time into Crysis 2's MP while going for the plat, and about four hours into Crysis 3's.

In my opinion, it's a simple case of the servers being absolute dog-shit. While I can't remember offhand if Crysis games actually got any or if EA leaves it up to players, it's not a fresh problem for the series. There has always been a severe case of host advantage, spotty netcode and the very EA-like side effect of the Crytek devs dropping support soon after release.

To me, all these technical issues are sad. I like the Crysis series and can imagine how fun the MP could have been if it was balanced. Even with my shitty Australian internet, just yesterday I lucked into back-to-back 8 and 6 killstreaks, which would'be been cause for celebration in C2, but with C3...I don't know, it felt a little different (and definitely with a more stable framerate), because I was having fun. Crysis MP will never be as technically stable as something like Battlefield (3), but at least it isn't as bad as fucking Warfighter!

PS: Considering he timing of this, if you got this free with +, you're doing better than me! I bought it eight months ago for $30AUD and started on it a fortnight ago :P

I have to disagree. This is by no means the worst game ever made. In fact it's pretty good. No offense, but perhaps your FPS skills are perhaps not super refined/honed? Or more likely, maybe your internet speed isn't very good as that could certainly cause bad mp online quality and tons of irritation. I hope you figure it out! :D

• Like 2