Worse Game I Ever Played (Gamer's Rage)

Shug244

• 5 months later...

Ahhh. So many comical answers. I presume most people here are from the PS+ breed of C3 players. First off. If you don't know much about the game, don't go about judging the guy/girl's play style (referring to the opening post). There are also a lot of cod/bf fanboys here as well so that doesn't help.

I'm a vet of all 3 games and I can safely say that it is not the worst game (that would probably be cod or gta- i really don't see the hype). This game is VERY BROKEN. The devs left us for dead literally 3 months after release. The last patch ruined a load of weapons. Crytek are going broke anyway (no joke, they're in a lot of financial trouble).

Then there is the perk called auto armour which activates your armour automatically when you get shot to prevent one hit kills. That paired with a rhino is beyond annoying. Then you have the M.I.K.E which is a gun that fires ultra powered microwaves at a sniper's range with no recoil whatsoever. On top of all of that, the Devs' last update nerfed most guns and increased the recoil (to the extremes) on a gun which was specially designed to compromise range for no possible recoil.

This game also suffers from fatal glitchers (I get killed every time I pull my own trigger [even in a private lobby on my own] 60% of the time and the game makes up fake enemy positions), it also suffers from catastrophic lag and FPS drops. To top all of this off, the devs went and broke the official game forums too, which meant that they left the spam floodgates wide open. People's accounts became inaccessible due to the change and for PC players it means that all of their progress was done for seen as that was their multiplayer account too. The list goes on and on. Crysis has always been about singleplayer. If you are mad enough to buy this game for MP then that's your problem.

By that your own answer is comical.  The game is complete failure for online multiplayer.  You even have a Crysis 3 signature plate which screams fanboy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By that your own answer is comical.  The game is complete failure for online multiplayer.  You even have a Crysis 3 signature plate which screams fanboy. 

Maybe you just sucked at it? If it really was that bad, why did every big AAA Shooter copy it? Crysis 2 and 3 were the first AAA MP shooters, who introduced this awesome fast paced vertical parcour gameplay with ledge grab and power jumps. These games were sadly ahead of their time. People werent used to it and were to lazy to adapt and learn a new style of gameplay. Everyone kept playing CoD. Ironically CoD is a poor Crysis ripp-off  nowadays. Its a shame. 

Crysis 2 released 2011 at this time games like BF3 and MW3 were around.

Crysis 3 released 2013. Meanwhile other games like BF4, Black Ops 2, Ghosts and MoH Warfighter had still normal modern combat AAA shooter gameplay.

2014 out of nowhere  every game had this crysis movement system : Titanfall, Destiny, CoD AW. Now ask yourself how long does it take to develop a game? I say 3 years. Go back 3 years from 2014 and you will find Crysis 2. And since 2014 almost every game has this movement system:  Blops 3, Doom and even Halo 5. And while all these games make tons of money because they are big IPs, Crytek went almost bankrupt, although they were the ones with innovative ideas everyone copied. Thats the sad truth

• Like 1

Maybe you just sucked at it? If it really was that bad, why did every big AAA Shooter copy it? Crysis 2 and 3 were the first AAA MP shooters, who introduced this awesome fast paced vertical parcour gameplay with ledge grab and power jumps. These games were sadly ahead of their time. People werent used to it and were to lazy to adapt and learn a new style of gameplay. Everyone kept playing CoD. Ironically CoD is a poor Crysis ripp-off  nowadays. Its a shame. 

Crysis 2 released 2011 at this time games like BF3 and MW3 were around.

Crysis 3 released 2013. Meanwhile other games like BF4, Black Ops 2, Ghosts and MoH Warfighter had still normal modern combat AAA shooter gameplay.

2014 out of nowhere  every game had this crysis movement system : Titanfall, Destiny, CoD AW. Now ask yourself how long does it take to develop a game? I say 3 years. Go back 3 years from 2014 and you will find Crysis 2. And since 2014 almost every game has this movement system:  Blops 3, Doom and even Halo 5. And while all these games make tons of money because they are big IPs, Crytek went almost bankrupt, although they were the ones with innovative ideas everyone copied. Thats the sad truth

Crysis isn't parkour.... lol.

I've played so many games with ledge grabbing.. come on nice try.

You're just a fanboy, admit it. 

The multiplayer is crap. 

Camper kids sitting in corners with cloak.  Yeah... such fun to be had. 

Incredible lag when people kill you around corners, when there's rubberbanding...

Very skilled shooter gameplay.

Much win.  Very "innovative"

Edited by DARKB1KE

• 2 weeks later...

Crysis isn't parkour.... lol.

I've played so many games with ledge grabbing.. come on nice try.

You're just a fanboy, admit it. 

The multiplayer is crap. 

Camper kids sitting in corners with cloak.  Yeah... such fun to be had. 

Incredible lag when people kill you around corners, when there's rubberbanding...

Very skilled shooter gameplay.

Much win.  Very "innovative"

Well, then name a few multplayer games with ledge grab, which were released before crysis 2. 

Campers sitting in corners with cloak ... Wow. This statement proofs, that youre a noob and don't know how to play the game. Crysis is a rusher game. Campers have no chance. 

The only thing your right about is the lag. But which game doesn't lag, if there are only 300 people from the whole world playing at any given time? Even in battlefield you get killed around corners from out of region players, although it has dedicated servers.

PS: And if you call me a fanboy, I call you a hater  ;)

• 3 months later...

Well, then name a few multplayer games with ledge grab, which were released before crysis 2. 

Campers sitting in corners with cloak ... Wow. This statement proofs, that youre a noob and don't know how to play the game. Crysis is a rusher game. Campers have no chance. 

The only thing your right about is the lag. But which game doesn't lag, if there are only 300 people from the whole world playing at any given time? Even in battlefield you get killed around corners from out of region players, although it has dedicated servers.

PS: And if you call me a fanboy, I call you a hater   ;)

Yes, you will run into kids camping in the corners using stealth.  There is nobody "rushing around" at all. 

It's okay to admit that you just like the game and won't accept criticism of it and its players. 

I find that people who complain about a game, are the people who just aren't very good at the game and believe they aren't at fault at all, and don't take that as an insult, I've been there too, it happens. Can't say the game was as bad as it's being made out to be back when I played it, sure, it had problems, tell me a game that doesn't... 

As for emptying a full clip and them not dying? Well, did every bullet hit ? Did they have armour activated? How was your connection that day? Did other people complain of connection issues? 

People camp in every game, and  are pretty easy to take out when you know where they are, people still use this excuse? It's a poor one but okay. 

Maybe it is that bad now, it's a while since I played, find it hard to believe though.

• 4 years later...

This game runs like shit. Like utter garbage. Lucky to hit 20fps at all. Doesn’t matter how “good you are” at the game when the game is trash on ps3.

oh just read the original Ops post.. he was speaking of multiplayer. My bad. Thought you guys were speaking of the single player which is a heaping pile of horse manure... on PS3 at least.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin