Warlord Glitch

Nitro

Hey guys,

So I have recently gotten back into this game and I was wondering something. If I did the warlord glitch for level 30 then ranked up as normal I would have the level 30 trophy before level 5, 10, 20 etc. Could I get banned on psnprofiles and put as a cheater for this, even though it is in the game?

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

You get to 1,500 xp. As long as you don't use any Diamonds, this'll work.
Anyway get your 1,500 xp.

then when the new game starts, use a diamond and take back the diamond. You will lose xp and now don't get any kills iin that game.

Next game use a diamond and get no kills. Rinse and repeat until you have 0xp. 

Next go back to the main menu after the game where you got de-ranked to rank 1. Go to extras and Exclusive content on the main menu. Then go back into the game and go to multiplayer and it'll say your rank 30. Once you hit a lobby the trophy will pop.

• 2 weeks later...

Glitches don't really classify you as a cheater here. Anything that's part of the games programming is there. It's only when you start using other peoples modified save files and/or use custom firmware to unlock trophies you're considered a cheater. I wouldn't pop anything out of order though. I would suggest achieving rank 20 before achieving 30.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

You'll need at least 1500xp to initiate the glitch. It can be done at any rank. The higher the rank the longer the glitch since you'll have to play repeatly until your left without no diamonds. Time stamp doesn't matter since you can do the glitch achieve rank 30 then de-rank yourself to rank 20 and rank 10 respectively.

I want to try it with someone but no volunteers at the moment. :(

Edited by MyLordD

• 2 weeks later...

You'll need at least 1500xp to initiate the glitch

actually i did the glitch 6 times to help friends: 500 xp is enough. I even did the glitch with my alt and guess what? I got to level 30 but with only 50 xp done ^^'

Once you are 30, the next day you'll be around lvl 4, even the next hour if you reset there. So that means you need to do the derank method right after you are 30, or you'll need to do the glitch a 2nd time. But because you'll be lvl 4, it'll take less time of course.

Also, y.ou can host and you can put 2-3 or 4 diamonds before derankin, you don't need to put ONLY one diamond at the time, it doesn't matter. By deranking, it does a kind of reset. You can too do kills, get dead, loose or win, it doesn't matter. The only thing you MUST NOT do is to put 18 diamonds, to full the places in other words. Indeed, if you full, you can't take out diamonds, until the reset. A lot of restrictions can be broken.

Edited by bunshing
  • Like 1

boosting for soldier of misfortune will get you around level 18. After that, if you REALLY want to get to level 20 before doing the glitch, you'll need to boost XP, which can take 8 hours.

Eight hours, yes. Even if yo do 4'000 XP in a round, the limit is 1'500 and the game'll erase the 2'500 of much. The cap is always 1'500

Edited by bunshing

Thanks for the tip bunshing. I always wanted to try the glitch with someone who have actually done it. I guess I'll try it after I reach level 20 then, since grinding xp is gonna be a pain. By the way, I don't really understand the "alt"method with the keyboard. Would you care to elaborate on that for me please? And yes I do have a keyboard if your asking.

• Like 2

Even if yo do 4'000 XP in a round, the limit is 1'500 and the game'll erase the 2'500 of much. The cap is always 1'500.

I've always found it strange why I keep losing xp after boosting each rounds whenever i do kills. I never knew there was an actual maximum xp limit. So basically getting 3000xp, 4000xp or 5000xp per round is a waste of time then, since 1500xp is the maximum xp given per round. Right?

• 8 months later...

sorry for the looong respond haha.

Yes my friend, boosting after you past the 1500 xp is a waste of time. What i did is boosting 'till i reached the 1500 cap, and then capture the tree territories to end the game faster. Four minutes for the match instead of 20 min. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Reopening a deadish thread. Due to the Warlord being explained in many guides and not using any save states of any kind, may I perform the glitch without being flagged? 

@MMDE @Sly Ripper @grimydawg @Sergen

It is allowed because it's an in-game glitch, you simply need a boosting partner or 2nd console to help you perform it. Most people with the platinum these days have used the glitch and I'm among them and I would have nothing to fear regarding the use of in-game glitches. Everything you do for that glitch is within the boundaries of the game, it's just a glitch that saves you time that would have otherwise been spent grinding a very long time for XP. Go ahead and use the glitch, but don't go over the top with it, the more XP you get in your setup match, the more negative XP you'll have, meaning you'll have a lot of catching up to do in the long run. As a new player you'll be able to perform the glitch easier but only the rank 30 trophy unlocks with it, not any lower level trophies, they need to be done with boosting. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TristanBrown17 said:

Reopening a deadish thread. Due to the Warlord being explained in many guides and not using any save states of any kind, may I perform the glitch without being flagged? 

@MMDE @Sly Ripper @grimydawg @Sergen

Yes.  You're not altering saves and making excuses about my dog knocked out the power of my PS3.  Wolfenstein on PS3 has a exploit like that as well

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Will it still work if I only have 3 diamond slots left? I hadn’t looked into this glitch while I was doing manuals boosting so I was just using diamonds willy nilly whenever I unlocked them. I just helped my boosting buddy get it but he had 18 diamonds. Either way I’m only level 17 so won’t be attempting it until I get to 20.

4 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Will it still work if I only have 3 diamond slots left? I hadn’t looked into this glitch while I was doing manuals boosting so I was just using diamonds willy nilly whenever I unlocked them. I just helped my boosting buddy get it but he had 18 diamonds. Either way I’m only level 17 so won’t be attempting it until I get to 20.

Yeah, you just need at least one free slot. If you fill in every slot then you won't be able to de-level as the option to reset your diamonds goes away.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AlienSteam said:

Do I lose any kill stats if I de-rank?? I'm due to hit rank 20 with about 2000 kills still to go, and I wanna initiate the glitch as soon as I hit 20 but I don't wanna potentially lose 9000 or so kills in the process

No, you will keep the kills for the manuals when you de-rank. The glitch only affects the leveling, I know because I worked on the manuals while grinding my way up to level 20 before doing Warlord glitch.