Warlord Glitch

Nitro

1 hour ago, dakk55 said:

No, you will keep the kills for the manuals when you de-rank. The glitch only affects the leveling, I know because I worked on the manuals while grinding my way up to level 20 before doing Warlord glitch.

Awesome news, thanks for the info dude

• 8 months later...

Something happened to me. I was lvl 1 and I have joined in a lobby. When I entered this lobby I won the trophy warlord and level 30. I got this trophy without glitch. But I didn't get the lvl 5, 10, 20 trophies. Now I Don't know how to decrease my level to 5 10, 20. This game is crazy, now I'm with negative XP (-400.000) four hundred thousand negative xp. But I'm a fool because I've placed all 18 diamonds in the slots. I hope my level back to 1, and I don't know if I entered in a lobby with hackers. someone know something about it?

12 hours ago, juan5826666 said:

Something happened to me. I was lvl 1 and I have joined in a lobby. When I entered this lobby I won the trophy warlord and level 30. I got this trophy without glitch. But I didn't get the lvl 5, 10, 20 trophies. Now I Don't know how to decrease my level to 5 10, 20. This game is crazy, now I'm with negative XP (-400.000) four hundred thousand negative xp. But I'm a fool because I've placed all 18 diamonds in the slots. I hope my level back to 1, and I don't know if I entered in a lobby with hackers. someone know something about it?

I didn't know there were hackers in this game, but it does seem like that's what happened. I'm guessing you would need to earn that 400,000xp back and then another 250,000xp to get up to level 20.

• 8 months later...
28 minutes ago, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

Follow the instructions given on the online  and still having serious trouble with this glitch don't get what I am doing wrong. Has any got a link to a decent video guide for this one? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

So the idea is you need to get minus xp. Get down to rank one. Have a fiend host a game. In that game you need to get over 1500 xp. This is because the game cuts off at 1500. But this only happens if you close the game. So for example. If you played 3 games and got 2000 xp in each game, in the main menu it will say you have 6000 total xp, when you reload the game however this will revert to 4500. But it can only do this when you reset. This is why you don’t host.

so get 1560 xp for example, then have your friend the host win the game. You’ll now be rank 4. De-rank back down to rank 1 by inserting a diamond in the lobby then removing it in the pre game load out screen. When you reach rank 1, quit the game using the xmb. Your friend must stay In the lobby. Once you reload, remember how it won’t cut your xp till you quit? Well of the 1560 xp you gained. You already removed 1500 of it by de-rank. So the game gets confused and removed the remaining 60xp. This puts you on minus 60xp. And thus rank 30. You then just rejoin the game your friend is hosting and trophy pop. 

Any my issues please psn message me I’ll help you. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/01/2020 at 0:15 PM, boromir120 said:

So the idea is you need to get minus xp. Get down to rank one. Have a fiend host a game. In that game you need to get over 1500 xp. This is because the game cuts off at 1500. But this only happens if you close the game. So for example. If you played 3 games and got 2000 xp in each game, in the main menu it will say you have 6000 total xp, when you reload the game however this will revert to 4500. But it can only do this when you reset. This is why you don’t host.

so get 1560 xp for example, then have your friend the host win the game. You’ll now be rank 4. De-rank back down to rank 1 by inserting a diamond in the lobby then removing it in the pre game load out screen. When you reach rank 1, quit the game using the xmb. Your friend must stay In the lobby. Once you reload, remember how it won’t cut your xp till you quit? Well of the 1560 xp you gained. You already removed 1500 of it by de-rank. So the game gets confused and removed the remaining 60xp. This puts you on minus 60xp. And thus rank 30. You then just rejoin the game your friend is hosting and trophy pop. 

Any my issues please psn message me I’ll help you. 

it's a little bit confusing , but I think with practice everything should go smoothly

hope you can help Me later after I get My lvl 20 trophy out of the way

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I just want to clarify something. Do I only need at least 1 diamond to re-rank to level 0? I have been saving my diamonds so far and am level 11 and will soon need to start using them to unlock weapons for soldier of misfortune trophy before doing the level 30 glitch.

I know you already have the answer but just in case anyone else wants to know this - yes you only need a single free diamond to do the glitch. You can place the first 17 diamonds, just not the 18th diamond which is unlocked at rank 19 I think. And yeah this means you can't have all classes unlocked at the same time before doing the Warlord glitch, because that would require placing all 18 diamonds. So you either finish that last class after reaching rank 20, or you finish a class early on, then reset your diamonds, and then complete the other 5 classes (requiring you to place only 15 diamonds at once).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mekktor said:

I know you already have the answer but just in case anyone else wants to know this - yes you only need a single free diamond to do the glitch. You can place the first 17 diamonds, just not the 18th diamond which is unlocked at rank 19 I think. And yeah this means you can't have all classes unlocked at the same time before doing the Warlord glitch, because that would require placing all 18 diamonds. So you either finish that last class after reaching rank 20, or you finish a class early on, then reset your diamonds, and then complete the other 5 classes (requiring you to place only 15 diamonds at once).

This was good of you to clarify for the others who may be reading this thread. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I tried the glitch last night with a friend who was lvl 19, but somehow it didn´t work. I guess it´s because we didn´t rehost the lobby every 3 matches. He deranked all the way from 19 to 1, but the game still didn't give him negative xp.

My question is, if all else fails, can he just delete all his player data and start from scratch, like so many people do when they start this game?

thanks

5 minutes ago, dodinho_moz said:

I tried the glitch last night with a friend who was lvl 19, but somehow it didn´t work. I guess it´s because we didn´t rehost the lobby every 3 matches. He deranked all the way from 19 to 1, but the game still didn't give him negative xp.

My question is, if all else fails, can he just delete all his player data and start from scratch, like so many people do when they start this game?

thanks

I believe the online stats are saved on the servers so deleting your saves won't change anything with regards to the MP trophies ?.

On 21/05/2020 at 2:52 PM, dodinho_moz said:

thanks

You don’t need to re-host for warlord glitch. To get negative xp on your first game (you can’t be host) you must go over the xp limit. The xp limit is 1500. So get 1560, then let your friend win the match. Then level down all the way to level 1. Then, quit using XMB. This will trigger negative xp, the negative xp is the xp you earned over 1500 on the first game. So if you got 1560, you’ll have -60xp.

If you are level 1 now you can still do the glitch. Get 1560 xp and you’ll get to level 4 I think, diamond reset down to rank 1 then xmb. Easy as that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2020 at 2:52 PM, dodinho_moz said:

thanks

My god, you must be gutted, if I had spent 50-60 odd hours getting up to level 19, do the glitch, loose all that xp and not get the trophy. That must just be destroying. I was so nervous when I did it myself - I actually practiced on an alt log in first just so I knew what I was doing and to make sure it worked.

• Like 1

After reading the entire thread, I haven't seen anyone do the de rank BEFORE doing anything else (like the OP suggests about a possible flag). Since it is not a flaggable offence, would it not be quicker to do the warlord glitch at level 1 to get the level 30 trophy, then rank UP to 20 afterwards or does de-ranking to level 30 require you to gain a crap load of xp to get back to 1?

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

36 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

After reading the entire thread, I haven't seen anyone do the de rank BEFORE doing anything else (like the OP suggests about a possible flag). Since it is not a flaggable offence, would it not be quicker to do the warlord glitch at level 1, then rank up to 20 afterwards or does de-ranking to level 30 require you to gain a crap load of xp to get back to 1?

Thats a good question. I have heard you can delete your safe file and start again at rank 0

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 30/9/2020 at 10:17, manos_ch77 said:

Hola chicos ... Necesito su ayuda ... Soy nivel 20, completé todos los manuales y llené todos los diamantes ... ¿Alguien puede aconsejarme y ayudarme por el problema técnico del señor de la guerra?

I also have that problem and the only solution is either to change your nick from psn or to get to nv30 legally ... at the moment I have not tried either of the two hehe

On 6/9/2020 at 6:29 AM, Last-_-Judgment said:

After reading the entire thread, I haven't seen anyone do the de rank BEFORE doing anything else (like the OP suggests about a possible flag). Since it is not a flaggable offence, would it not be quicker to do the warlord glitch at level 1 to get the level 30 trophy, then rank UP to 20 afterwards or does de-ranking to level 30 require you to gain a crap load of xp to get back to 1?

I know this is old, but for anyone reading this....yes, you can do the level 30 glitch 1st. It is quicker to do it that way, since to are only deranking once (from 1 to 30) instead of 21 times (20 to 30).

• 2 months later...