Ridler trophy, is this going to glitch?

I've completed the game on hard and going after the Riddler trophies but there's one in Arkham Mansion which is showing up on the map still even though it's not there. It's the one in the main hall behind the grate in the statue. I know I got it at some point during the story, but can't remember if I may have died before saving or something like that, either way it's definitely not in there anymore but is still on the map. Is this going to stop me getting the Crack The E Nigma and Perfect Knight trophies? I'm currently about 75% on Riddler trophies and 80% completion overall, I don't want to waste time finishing the rest off if it's just going to glitch on me so should I just start a new game now? Also if I do start a new save file do the Riddles and Predator/Combat challenges need to be done on the same file for the 100%? 

Thanks in advance for any help.

Everything needs to be done on one save file I believe. Just finish them up, it'll most likely be fine. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 in very close proximity so there is a chance that the one you're seeing is actually there somewhere.