Most Hated Animated Series

SergeantMalon

• Naruto (I dunno, I have just found it to be extremely boring)

Ed, Edd and Eddy (I think that's how it's spelt.. I just remember this show from back when I was a kid and remember really hating it when everyone else around me loved it)

Spongebob

Shrek (do movies count? It is animated and probably considered a series now)

• Like 1

- Family Guy

Show used to be okay, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked when all creativity was lost.

- Cleveland Show

Same thing as Family Guy, but it was never okay.

- American Dad

Just don't like it.

- Phineas and Ferb

At the time of me posting this, I have never seen a show that was this repetitive, and I've only watched four episodes of it (there was literally nothing else on T.V. okay?).

There's more, but these ones were all I could think of at the moment.

Edited by Cheezburgrs
  • Like 1

Annoying Orange, Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go.

:o *BREATHNG HEAVILY*  D: but... but... but... *fainted*

anyway... OT:

hmmmm... couldn't say hated.. but I don't seem to like both American Dad and Uncle Grandpa... ~_~

Futurama - Just not funny to me at all and I laugh at everything

Family Guy (newer Seasons) - Like others have said the newer ones are not so great

American Dad - I don't like this show at all

Simpsons - Never have liked it ever since the first episode I watched as a kid

I cannot believe that no one said Johnny Test, or Total Drama Island. It's sad to see some decent shows like futurama, simpsons, death note, and regular show on here. I think that recent spongebob, recent family guy, Brickleberry ( Tosh.0 was in it if you don't remeber that horrid show), and Allen Gregory which was on fox for a  short time should be on here. Also Teen titans go! is kind of boring but its sad that they don't bring back the old Teen Titans and have this garbage.

• Ed, Edd and Eddy (I think that's how it's spelt.. I just remember this show from back when I was a kid and remember really hating it when everyone else around me loved 
  • Shrek

How do you hate Ed, Edd, n Eddy that was one of the best CN shows. Also shrek is love, and shrek is life

I was hoping so there is no way you could hate all of them :)

I loved most of these anime so yeah but I hate The Cleveland Show,New Season of Adventure Time and Everything on nickelodeons

I cannot believe that no one said Johnny Test, or Total Drama Island. It's sad to see some decent shows like futurama, simpsons, death note, and regular show on here. I think that recent spongebob, recent family guy, Brickleberry ( Tosh.0 was in it if you don't remeber that horrid show), and Allen Gregory which was on fox for a  short time should be on here. Also Teen titans go! is kind of boring but its sad that they don't bring back the old Teen Titans and have this garbage.

How do you hate Ed, Edd, n Eddy that was one of the best CN shows. Also shrek is love, and shrek is life

Ed n Edd n Eddy was good back then along with all their classic cartoons

Sengoku Otome: Momoiro Paradox

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

^ I don't hate this show as a whole but I want to express my hate to this one character with passion. ModerFoking LAMBO THE ANNOYING PIECE OF ****

Seriously I couldn't stand watching the show with his idiotic behaviors that I don't find funny at all :angry:

Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden

Saint Beast: Seijuu Kourin Hen

^ the story had a good premise but the final product was bull..

Da Capo

Ikkitousen

American Dad

and some of the newer shows on cartoon network not all but some.

Edited by razizo41