Most Hated Animated Series

SergeantMalon

My Little Pony... All incarnations. Especially FiM! 

Dishonorable maintains:

Family Guy

Modern Spongebob

Teen Titans GO!

Anything 4kids related (expect Ninja Turtles 2002)

My Little Pony... All incarnations. Especially FiM! 

Dishonorable maintains:

Family Guy

Modern Spongebob

Teen Titans GO!

Anything 4kids related (expect Ninja Turtles 2002)

How's MLp FIM bad?

How's MLp FIM bad?

I guess I should of example, since I know there are at least a few bronies out here. I simply find it hard to watch as the characters just look weird to me. I barely watched a few episodes and it just didn't appeal to me. Plus, the fact that it is MLP disheartens me even more since I never liked it to begin with, even if this recent version is "better." What really bothers me though is how a lot of people treat it as the mishonh of animation when it really isn't THAT great. Plus, some of the more 'insane' fans out there (you know who you are) turns me off even more...

That's just my two cents anyway. If you happen to like the show, that's fine. I just happened to dislike this one. Some of the shows maintained above I happen to really like as well and I have no idle will towards anyone for it either.

I guess I should of example, since I know there are at least a few bronies out here. I simply find it hard to watch as the characters just look weird to me. I barely watched a few episodes and it just didn't appeal to me. Plus, the fact that it is MLP disheartens me even more since I never liked it to begin with, even if this recent version is "better." What really bothers me though is how a lot of people treat it as the mishonh of animation when it really isn't THAT great. Plus, some of the more 'insane' fans out there (you know who you are) turns me off even more...

That's just my two cents anyway. If you happen to like the show, that's fine. I just happened to dislike this one. Some of the shows maintained above I happen to really like as well and I have no idle will towards anyone for it either.

Ok than. It's okay. I'm not one of those insane fans that say everyone likes the shows. OT pretty much I hate cartoon network now

• 2 weeks later...

When the kids were toddlers, some of the shite that was on tv that they thought was fantastic made me want to scream or send a sweary letter to the people who thought that these things were any good. HIGGYTOWN HEROES, PEPPA PIG (and her fucking annoying shit of a brother George who done nowt but cry if he couldn't get his own way), DOC MCSTUFFINS, HANDY MANNY and the class that is DORA THE EXPLORER!. Jesus, when I was a kid it was Scooby Doo, Captain Caveman, Wacky Races. Going for a lie down now...

It's easier to list what i like. But one cartoon i just can't watch is the Annoying Orange. And Teen Titans Go! and South Park and the new SpogeBob episodes... and Phineas and Ferb... and... American Dad... and... you get the idea.

The most annoying one for me though has got to be Uncle Grandpa. Goddamn is this cartoon annoying, i watch it because there is nothing else that's good on TV (when i watch TV, that is) but it's just a bunch of random shit put together, you could say a 3 year old could come up with the "plots" each episode has. Oh and they always have to add fillers in every single episode because they're not creative enough to come up with original ideas (seriously, it's just a white screen and there's Uncle Grandpa doing... whatever). I'd say this cartoon is an Adventure Time wannabe, but i don't hate it, i just think it's annoying and way, waaaay too over-the-top.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot say I "hate" any anime, I don't. But I suppose i can state one of my dislikes.

I do not like watching anything that uses 3D characters models like a lot of new anime are trying. Maybe I will like it after it gets into later stages, but right now, it just does not feel natural enough.

There were a few I tried seeing, but sadly I do not remember the titles..