Solid Gold, Baby!

MrToboThe1st

I know everyone says do the heist setup missions & the strangers and freaks. But I would like a guide of 70 missions to do there does not have to be  a guide to them I can find that myself, and try put them in order of easiest to hardest. Thank you if you can help.

-Tobo

This makes no sense.

I want to get the trophy "Solid Gold Baby!" But I don't know what missions to start off with. I would like a list of 70 missions / S&F. Starting off with the easiest missions and then sowing going down to harder missions. There does not have to be a guide on what to do in the missions just the name. Got it? PM me back if you are still having troubles figuring out what I am saying. 

Here's a guide that gives some generous tips on getting the Gold Medals. The poster did provide some tips for some of them so those look to be the most achievable. It's listed from Main Story missions and then Strangers/Freaks, so unfortunately there's no order from easiest to hardest. Hope this still manages to help you out and anyone else who needs it:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/211074-grand-theft-auto-v-gold-medal-requirements-guide-checklist.html

• Like 1