Is this platinum ultra rare because no one plays it or because it's actually hard?

MrToboThe1st

Probably both, but more towards "People don't Use PS Move".

I remember when I bought Heavy Rain, and nearly Traded it back after I saw the PS Move on the upper corner thinking it was a PS Move required game.

Clerk told me it was just optionally compatible to the game(still playable without Move), so i keeped it.

• Like 1

I hear the game is actually pretty tough, Not sure if thats cuz the Move is so shit or if the game is actually hard. I only know 1 guy thats done them but he has like fastest times or some shit on em. 

Ill ask him what he thinks. I liked Medievil back in the day. So heres hoping its UR due to the game itself being hard or just from lack of dedicated gamers getting on it rather than the fact that the move is a shotty dildo at best.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/11/2014 at 5:40 PM, killerJAZZ420 said:

I hear the game is actually pretty tough, Not sure if thats cuz the Move is so shit or if the game is actually hard. I only know 1 guy thats done them but he has like fastest times or some shit on em. 

Ill ask him what he thinks. I liked Medievil back in the day. So heres hoping its UR due to the game itself being hard or just from lack of dedicated gamers getting on it rather than the fact that the move is a shotty dildo at best.

The Move works pretty well with this game. It's by the same people as who did the Sports Champions games AKA probably the best devs with the Move. It's just not that easy of a game. It's not super hard, but probably enough to push anyone not into Move games far away from it.

The hardest part is honestly some few sections on the King difficulty.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 years later...

Some reasons could be that:

1) The game is on rails and you don't control when you move forward...so you can easily miss some trophies and get frustrated quickly and move on to another title.

2) The game looks like its target audience is for young kids, but is too difficult for the under 10 crowd.

3)  The Move is REQUIRED so it would be very easy for many gamers to buy the game, install it and not be able to play. That might be why 1/2 the gamers haven't completed the 2nd level and only 3/4 of them only finished the first one.

4) The controls can get confusing, especially for the casual gamer and it's VERY easy to get stuck because you can't remember how to use the Move Wand.

It's not a bad title. We'll see how it goes as things progress.

Image result for move controller meme

• Like 2

• 4 years later...
On 6/21/2019 at 4:59 PM, PSXtreme_ said:

Some reasons could be that:

1) The game is on rails and you don't control when you move forward...so you can easily miss some trophies and get frustrated quickly and move on to another title.

2) The game looks like its target audience is for young kids, but is too difficult for the under 10 crowd.

3)  The Move is REQUIRED so it would be very easy for many gamers to buy the game, install it and not be able to play. That might be why 1/2 the gamers haven't completed the 2nd level and only 3/4 of them only finished the first one.

4) The controls can get confusing, especially for the casual gamer and it's VERY easy to get stuck because you can't remember how to use the Move Wand.

It's not a bad title. We'll see how it goes as things progress.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/db/dbbf1b1a2b5be578bad4ab06ce73ae89634f622baac06a2a963dc1194a2b3aed.jpg

Thank you for this helpful information.

Are both the Move Controller and attachment (nunchuck connection) required or would just the Move Controller (orb) suffice?