Hotline Miami coming to PS4 this month

Saltyie

It seems Hotline Miami will be releasing on PS4, on top of being already released on PS3 and Vita.

This comes from Hotline Miami's official twitter page (@HotlineMiami)

''Hotline Miami (the first one) is coming to PlayStation 4 this month and you can beat people to death by shaking the gamepad.''

Hotline Miami on PS4 also has cross-buy functionality, so if you already own the PS3 or Vita version, you get the PS4 version for free. 

• Like 1

Ok, give me games, not old ones, new fresh games, that's what I want. These ports are just to fill the pockets of greedy bastards who can't get enough.

If you own the PS3 or Vita version of Hotline Miami you are getting this one 100% free, how is that being greedy? 

Parker

• Like 3

I don't know how will Sony make loyal customers buy a PS4, if the majority of the games are ports from the PS3.

actually its giving people the opportunity to try it on ps4 if they haven't already tried it, also as people mentioned above if you already bought it you are getting it 100% free 

Luckily has been in my backlog since a steam sale and PS+.

Might have to actually finish this.

I do have to agree with the lack of games being an issue.  So many delays, been a problem with every current gen console it seems, at least most were delayed only a few months to early 2015.

Anyone know if this will have it's own trophy list? I wouldn't mind playing it again, but if cross save works I wouldn't mind auto popping either.

That's not the case. This website hasn't updated the trophy list for Hotline Miami. I did happen to scroll through my trophies while I was syncing. It showed PS3, PS4 and PS Vita for the platforms.

Sorry, no extra trophies.

• 2 weeks later...