Which browser do you use?

devourerplease

500 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

Somehow I love Silk... Nice minimalistic browser. The only thing that isnt working is Twitch.tv, because stupid Adobe cancelled FlashPlayer support here. Also there is no AdBlock. But, well, I can even watch anime with it or write eg here. On a device that feels perfect! Bigger than a smartphone but with a shape that snt feeling annoying when you are holding it the whole day. And everything on this screen looks MARVELOUS! No probleme :awesome:

Mozilla/5.0 (PlayStation Vita 3.52) AppleWebkit/537.73 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/3.2

The new psnpsignatures are also not working, but thats okay, I prefer the old one. :) 

I used to use Internet Explorer, but have since switched to Firefox. The interface seems smoother and I have noticed easier downloads and streaming. I am told Chrome is better than Firefox, but I have never felt the need to switch.

• 4 months later...

Chrome is by far the best browser on the market. Fast, reliable - but it is from Google.

IE is crap.

FF is crap.

Yandex is my browser of choice (and trust). It runs on Chromium and therfore all addons and settings can be imported from Chrome. Chrome users who distrust Google should switch to Yandex.

https://browser.yandex.com/?lang=en

Edited by The Loving Sausage