Which browser do you use?

devourerplease

500 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 8:04 PM, grifteskymfning said:

I mainly use Naenara, a heavily modified version of Mozilla Firefox, since it comes with all the latest editions of Red Star OS.

Red Star?  Are you from the DPRK?

I use firefox.  I have had some issues with the new update.  Most of them have been resolved, but not all. I only use chrome if I have to.  Opera is on my cell, but I think I like chrome mobile better, but Opera is good for cutting down ads.

• 3 weeks later...

Used to be all about Chrome until I discovered Vivaldi. It's basically Chrome on steroids with heavy customization and honestly my experience with it for the past 6 months has been it's faster and more reliable than Chrome was. For those who want a little more customization to their browsing experience, I recommend giving it a whirl. And since it uses Chromium as a base all the 

Google Chrome add-ons will work on it.

Obviously Chrome, it's easily the best and has been for a very long time now. I honestly do not recall the last time I've had a serious issue with that web browser, it's very solid. 

I used to be a big FireFox guy and honestly, you can't go wrong using Fox or Opera (there are probably others but my knowledge of web browsers isn't very elite).