Whats with all the hackers lately?

BMJ2K7

The multiple deaths hack really has picked up lately, every single time you die you lose .01 k/d but you don't gain anything by killing them. The invincibility hack has been ruining online for awhile now, almost every lobby has that one hacker, or group of hackers who can't die, can 1 shot a 100% health tank, can kill you while your in passive mode with any gun, if you blow up there vehicle with them in it, they just step out, can teleport to the top of a nearby building. And thats not even half of the hacks you blatantly see. Most of these people have 3.0 or higher and level 200+, but not all of them. Some are less than 50 doing this.

The problem is anyone who uses youtube to find money glitches see's these hacks regularly bc half the videos posted our, dowload this software, and you can edit your rank, money, god mode, super jump, super swim, infinite ammo, infinite stamin, basically anything you want. It sucks bc I originally thought it was people with level 200 and higher and with 3.0 k/d ratio. Except if it wasn't for hackers messing with k/d ratio's I would be level 200 with a 3.0 (currently I'm 198 with a 2.89). And it's gotten so people don't care anymore if they get caught anytime I see a 200 rank or higher I immediately switch lobbies bc I assume the worst, which if other people assume something similar too me and see me go on a killing spree they may report me for exploits just bc they see my rank and see me killing people, even though they also see me die multiple times as well. I may switch to my rank 8 and play some just so people don't see someone almost 200 and quit.

All high level characters now basically are thought of as cheaters bc of these guys and girls going so power crazy they don't even care bc if that account gets banned, they just make a new one. Someone people online have even said they figured out how to unban a account in 2 minutes with a software and get there account back almost as soon as they see its banned. Rockstar needs to step in and ban everyone at 1st with 8.0 k/d or higher, or people already level 8000 bc thats the new level cap. Realistcally 500 maybe right now the most someone can be legit if there not using exploits. Even though they can just make a new account, edit that too rank 8000 in a minute, with 2 trillion dollars, atleast it annoys them to maybe go try another game.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the spaceships spawning, and meteors spawning. The ability to spawn a jet.

Edited by BMJ2K7

Because they are 6-13 year olds who want to be wannabes and swear online and hack to v

Be cool

I think that's Call of Duty. Hackers are usually not that young either.

Anyways, Hackers will always be around. It's unfortunate. I don't mind Hackers who can give people a good laugh, but the in it to win it types are the ones I despise.

• Like 1

Wait, what??!! The last time I played GTA O was a few weeks ago are you telling me this is what it has turned into? You've got to be kidding me! I already got bored of the game but this gives me all the reason to never touch it again! (unless there will be DLC trophies ofcourse, I wish they were clear about that, if there will never be any DLC trophies I'm going to haul ass to the store and return the game right away)

But seriously, are you for real here???