Petition for Original Bioshock port for Vita

Ikenda

The original Bioshock is being ported to iOS. We wanted for PS Vita too. Sign up the petition if you are a PS Vita devotee and you want to enrich your library with an amazing game that deserves thumbsticks controls. Lets show them how strong is the Vita fanbase.

Sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/original-bioshock-port-to-ps-vita

Those petitions never work - it's an sheer waste of time on account of those who spend even a minute of their lives dedicated to signing a virtual contract. 

You'll receive better luck creating a Kickstarter for this type of shite.

And why the fuck do you want BioShock on the Vita? It's already available on 3 separate platforms. Watch, some of these people petitioning are the same people who bitch about HD ports, i.e.

• Like 2

Is a man not entitled to Bioshock on vita 'No!' says the man at 2k , 'It belongs to the IOS.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.!!!!

YOU ARE NOW MY FAVORITE PERSON ON THIS SITE.

On topic:Why not sign it? Its just 3 seconds

• Like 1

Those petitions never work - it's an sheer waste of time on account of those who spend even a minute of their lives dedicated to signing a virtual contract. 

Scotty243 is right. I remember a while back during November 2013, some Xbox 360 players made a petition for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 to reach the 360. It obviously failed. Waste of time.

Sadly, sometimes they do work, look at AC: Liberation.

• Like 1

You'll receive better luck creating a Kickstarter for this type of shite.

And why the fuck do you want BioShock on the Vita? It's already available on 3 separate platforms. Watch, some of these people petitioning are the same people who bitch about HD ports, i.e.

The Vita has sold 9 million units but it gets no love. Sony needs to wake the fuck up and support it some. I mean two big AAA exclusive titles a year is all I am asking.

The Vita has sold 9 million units but it gets no love. Sony needs to wake the fuck up and support it some. I mean two big AAA exclusive titles a year is all I am asking.

Sony doesn't care about the Vita - it's merely a cash-grab due to their Plus line-up that essentially grants the Vita's library away like water. If Sony were to have initially stated, "The Vita will be the next evolution of indie titles available to the mass," or some bullshit, then that would've been a game changer - indie developers would've been flocking to the fuckin' hardware as if it were hot cakes. PC users would've seen the potential in the handheld, since no one really wants to play an 8-bit game on an HD screen, rather, a handheld designed for stop and drop interaction. Hell, if HD ports were exclusive to the Vita, and actually programmed right, then the VIta would be booming with exclusives like Kingdom Hearts HD, or God of War; instead, they fucked the ports and took the cash at hand.

It's as if companies only see short-term solutions to long-term problems/business strategies. I'm not proclaiming they should abide by the consumer, etc. however if they desire to profit a good margin, then they need some internal consulting and management done to seriously step their game up. BioShock on Vita would've been a system-seller - perhaps the Vita's swan song; a title from Platinum games would've made their fans moist enough to purchase the platform (along with a Vanquish 2 announcement  :awesome:); do you know how brilliant the Vita could have been if a Dishonored-esque title or a Deus Ex-type of game on there? 

Hell, I've thought about it for some time, but if the industry wants to hold their own, they need to be thinking long-term, and that's not happening.

Sony doesn't care about the Vita - it's merely a cash-grab due to their Plus line-up that essentially grants the Vita's library away like water. If Sony were to have initially stated, "The Vita will be the next evolution of indie titles available to the mass," or some bullshit, then that would've been a game changer - indie developers would've been flocking to the fuckin' hardware as if it were hot cakes. PC users would've seen the potential in the handheld, since no one really wants to play an 8-bit game on an HD screen, rather, a handheld designed for stop and drop interaction. Hell, if HD ports were exclusive to the Vita, and actually programmed right, then the VIta would be booming with exclusives like Kingdom Hearts HD, or God of War; instead, they fucked the ports and took the cash at hand.

It's as if companies only see short-term solutions to long-term problems/business strategies. I'm not proclaiming they should abide by the consumer, etc. however if they desire to profit a good margin, then they need some internal consulting and management done to seriously step their game up. BioShock on Vita would've been a system-seller - perhaps the Vita's swan song; a title from Platinum games would've made their fans moist enough to purchase the platform (along with a Vanquish 2 announcement  :awesome:); do you know how brilliant the Vita could have been if a Dishonored-esque title or a Deus Ex-type of game on there? 

Hell, I've thought about it for some time, but if the industry wants to hold their own, they need to be thinking long-term, and that's not happening.

I get that the PS4 is center stage, but I am expecting Sony to give the Vita some love next year. It's not dying. It has a fair amount of games and is nearing the 10 million units sold mark. 10 million is not a bad install base. They just need to give it more attention, and it seems they have been distracted by the PS4. I mean the PS3 wasn't even mentioned once and yet they say they are still supporting it, and new games are still coming out for it. I think Sony needs to figure some things out, no doubt.

I'd rather they make the BioShock game that was supposed to come out on Vita rather than porting the first game. What the hell happened to that anyway?

Parker

Levine came out about it a bit back and said he'd hoped to make some kind of strategy game along the times of Final Fantasy Tactics and X-COM and set as a prequel in pre-fall Rapture but 2K and Sony never managed to reach a deal over it so it just sort of faded away before it really even existed.