Need help regarding gummi missions

Just-Pro-44

Is it possible to do Atlantcia gummi missions without even modifying your original ship? (Excalibur) because it doesn't say you have to use any (USE THIS ONLY) because my friend got the 'edit your gummi ship trophy' after he completed all missions. Unless his ps3 broke down after doing that trophy and didn't sync, then got that trophy afterwards?

I don't see why it's not possible. Atlantica level is pretty straight forward. On my Trophy collection, I also got "Modify your gummi ship" trophy afterwards but not for the same reason. I made a backup of my saves and went over to my friends. I THOUGHT I HAD TO DELETE MY USER FROM MY PS3 and it didn't sync. When I had finished most of my trophies, I was thinking what that last hidden trophy was. It turned out to be that one. I was shocked because I thought I already had it. But overall, yeah, if you changed your gummi ship to the default ones you've probably collected on the way, it probably is possible.

• 2 months later...

It is NOT possible to complete all of the missions and get all of the blueprints without editing your ship.  You can finish the Atlantica missions, but there are others that require specific ships that you have to edit.  If that trophy came first, he either cheated, or it glitched somehow.