what ME3 Race/Class will you use for online?

Muff

surprisingly, a lot of the people in the CB are planning to buy Mass Effect 3, and whenever we talk about this, this never gets remembered, so i figured maybe itd be worth making a thread for it. here is a video showing a bit about the different races and classes:

but to help for those who have a hard time maing out the races and classes (and for new people), here they are:

Races- Asari, Quarian, Drell, Human, Krogan, Turian, Salarian

Classes- Infiltrator, Soldier, Vanguard, Adept, Engineer

the video shows each race as a certain class, but i think that each race can choose between 2, so until we get a set list, class can be either based on what race you think will have it as an option, or just what you are hoping for.

...now that theres at least 2 posts i think i can post mine, this way i dont need to make the OP longer for just one line, and it stays nice and neat.

Im hoping to be going Drell Infiltrator, simply because i liked Thane a lot, and also because i liked the Infiltrator set-up a bit..the ability to slow down time while looking through the scope was a great help, but incinerate wasnt overly...if i could get Shredder or Warp ammo, however? id be set for life

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...