Dealt with every Little Sister glitch?

SirPigFace

After my first playthrough of just enjoying the game and not really focusing on trophies, I have slowly progressed through a second playthrough (on Survivor without Vita-chamber) getting all of the trophies I missed. I saved every Little Sister and nothing popped up. So I continued on and collected all the other missed trophies thinking it may pop at the end of the game along with the difficulty trophies and Little Sister Savior trophy. Shock, it never popped up but the others did and now its the only trophy I need. Anyone else have this problem? Not looking forward to another playthrough -_-

I didn't have any problems with this trophy and I ended up getting the platinum in only 1 playthrough. This trophy should have popped right after "dealing" with the last Little Sister and not at the end of the game. If you get to the stage where you become a Big Daddy and you don't have the trophy yet then you missed one of the Little Sisters along the way.

Yeah I had them all because I used a guide and managed to get the Tonic Collector trophy, which requires you to save every Little Girl so you have enough ADAM to purchase everything. I will just have to run through another game on easy and get this trophy. Thanks anyway must just be my luck :lol:

I'm assuming that either you missed one which is doubtful since you mentioned that you used a guide. So it must have glitched on one of the little sisters and it didn't count for some reason. You can try again, but on easy this time which is no biggie compared to Survivor without Vita-Chambers.