Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wildstwawberries

Thoughts on Tearaway Unfolded?

23 posts in this topic

I was dissapointed at first that mm was jumping ship from the vita. but in the end im happy about a new ps4 game. Seems kind of cheap though. It wont fit as well.

BUT PAPER AIRPLANE

Omg I NEED this game.

I saw Media Molecule and I was thinking finally, then I heard the Tearaway music. Damn..!!

Already own it on Vita .... but might pick it up again :) 

Great game !

I just bought it on the Vita. Sigh....one less exclusive Vita title.

Already played it on Vita, so I may not get this one - I did think it was interesting how they are basically changing most of the game though instead of simply porting it!

I liked the presentation and I might get it, but in the long run this could mean that they're just trying to save every good franchise from their very own sinking ship aka PS Vita instead of trying to avoid its sinking and it's a shame.....I really hope that, if there are more Tearaway games, they come out on the Vita

If I have the chance to play it, I might rent it. But the game looks pretty amazing to me since I did enjoy the game on Vita.

Already own it on Vita .... but might pick it up again :)

Great game !

I just bought it on the Vita. Sigh....one less exclusive Vita title.

Its a new game im 99.9% sure

Its a new game im 99.9% sure

It came out last fall I believe. So it's nearly a year old.

Another day and a another wonderful game that works perfectly on Vita that are released on another console.

I'm not complaining because I have all three consoles, but it's sad because they are not supporting one the best game machines ever. Don't know why everyone skipped the Vita, making me understand then, but I do feel sad about it.

I don't understand why we need more remasters and remakes in general. 90% of Sony's conference was announcing games that are already on PS3/Vita. I found the conference quite disappointing.

This game in particular made the Vita special. Not anymore, I guess.

On the bright side, It is a great game and I encourage anyone who hasn't played it to try it out.

Edited by Blue Flare

This was easily one of my favorite games on Vita. If it's basically the same game, I'll pass on this version as I'm avoiding double dipping. If it's a new story/game, then I'll absolutely be grabbing this. From the footage, some areas looked familiar, but others didn't. That could be just my old age, though. 

Edited by MatCauthon

It's much too unclear as to whether or not it's a new game, although the areas in the trailer appear to be different. If it has mostly new content I will definitely be buying it. The Vita game was excellent, outside of it being too short and too easy.

It's much too unclear as to whether or not it's a new game, although the areas in the trailer appear to be different. If it has mostly new content I will definitely be buying it. The Vita game was excellent, outside of it being too short and too easy.

One of the selling points of this game was that it was cheap or decently priced. If Sony can recreate that again and make some new content, I would gladly get it. If not I would still get it because it's a gem. 

Edited by GalaxyPaladin

More tearaway i could cry some more im happy to give money :) Im sure the vita will get its huge titles soon!!

Edit: that guy in the vid has A EPIC FUCKING BEARD!!!

Edited by Fastandslowv2

Absolutely love the game on Vita. I have no shame in getting it for PS4 the day it releases.

Another day and a another wonderful game that works perfectly on Vita that are released on another console.

I'm not complaining because I have all three consoles, but it's sad because they are not supporting one the best game machines ever. Don't know why everyone skipped the Vita, making me understand then, but I do feel sad about it.

The whole announcement was a kick in the side. But i geuss there was no way to bring this one to vita. I think the final nail in the coffin will be when Sly 5 comes out. If its not on vita....

Sony will officially be willing to ditch anything thats not making as much as they wish. Even though sony's the problem

I guess its a retelling of the story or something

I treat this announcement the same as I treated The Last of Us: Remastered's.

This is for people who:

a ) jumped ship from 360

b ) don't own a Vita

c ) dislike handhelds (prefer gaming on a big screen)

I am the latter two options, and can't wait to pick this up once I purchase a PS4.

Edited by pilotfish5296

I treat this announcement the same as I treated The Last of Us: Remastered's.

This is for people who:

a ) jumped ship from 360

b ) don't own a Vita

c ) dislike handhelds (prefer gaming on a big screen)

I am the latter two options, and can't wait to pick this up once I purchase a PS4.

Those are the same reasons why it should have remained vita exclusive. The whole point of exclusives are to make those reasons you listed invalid.

Exclusives should make people jump ship TO the vita, it should increased owners of the vita, and they should make people like handhelds.

In reality I see this trend continuing. I'd bet KZ mercenary is the next game to get ported to the PS4.

TBH Why do this, this is one of the Vita's best Vita only games and now putting it on PS4, gives people who haven't got Vita one less reason, how long till another Vita only game comes to Console?

Edited by Wilbur Cobb