inFamous: First Light Will Have A Platinum Trophy

Goro

U have to be delusional if you think SS wasnt a rushed product. Still my fav ps4 game by a mile and yes i understand they had 3 years to work on it. It was an awesome game but i really beleive they needed another 6 months or so and sony did not have that time to wait. What sony needed was a system seller to show off the graphics and could appeal to a lot of people. So i think sucker punch sucked it up and did what they had to do for sony knowing all along that sony would leave them alone with their side project first light. Its not like they started first light only when second son was done. First light does not have to be a system seller like SS did and this one is more sucker punchs baby. Im not saying i regret the purchase but i totally unnderstand people that do and think first light is sucker punch chance at redemption. Only fanboys tell themselves second son is perfect bc u cant be more of an infamous fan than me and even i understand that it was rushed. Would of done sony no good if it wad mixed in the release windows of destinies ass creeds far crys and everything else

U have to be delusional if you think SS wasnt a rushed product. Still my fav ps4 game by a mile and yes i understand they had 3 years to work on it. It was an awesome game but i really beleive they needed another 6 months or so and sony did not have that time to wait. What sony needed was a system seller to show off the graphics and could appeal to a lot of people. So i think sucker punch sucked it up and did what they had to do for sony knowing all along that sony would leave them alone with their side project first light. Its not like they started first light only when second son was done. First light does not have to be a system seller like SS did and this one is more sucker punchs baby. Im not saying i regret the purchase but i totally unnderstand people that do and think first light is sucker punch chance at redemption. Only fanboys tell themselves second son is perfect bc u cant be more of an infamous fan than me and even i understand that it was rushed. Would of done sony no good if it wad mixed in the release windows of destinies ass creeds far crys and everything else

Oh wow, must be a substantial add-on. Or I guess stand-alone content... I'm not sure what to call it. Apparently it's 4-5 hours of story, so assuming it requires 2 playthroughs to get all the trophies, this could easily be an under 10 hour platinum. I'm excited for this even though I haven't played Infamous: Second Son yet. Nor do I have a PS4 yet... But honestly I would have gotten this regardless of whether it has a plat or not, and I most definitely wasn't expecting it to have one. I'm sure it will be as easy as Second Son seems to be. Though I guess I don't mind starting off my PS4 career with some easy, enjoyable platinums.

I don't understand how this is so hard to understand. Just think of first light as a brand new infamous game just of smaller scale. Not add on content for second son. The game has its own trophy list, separate from second son. The only question I want to know is whether the disc version of first light will get a separate list of not.

@Masamune_361

As a couple of people have said First light is getting a physical release in Europe about 2 weeks after the digital launch - haven't heard of any other territories getting a retail copy though.
Such a shame that they pull stuff like this when the vast majority of people I know want to have a boxed copy they can then trade in or keep in their collection :)