Does getting into modded trophy lobbies consider you as a cheater?

Just-Pro-44

That's a bit cruel considering WAW is a 6 year old game.

Yes it's harsh, but that's the way it is. It's a zero tolerance set-up here when it comes to hacked trophies. It's difficult to prove he didn't create or organise the modded lobby himself. If he hides the game then all is good. He didn't earn the trophies legit anyway so he doesn't really deserve them on his profile.

• Like 1

The thing is though, even in those lobbies they don't all pop at once. One pops after a previous trophy and so on.

Which leads you to think, if it wasn't planned and it actually happened then you would rush and turn your PS3 off.

Now I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but if more than one trophy started popping on my list that I knew I hadn't met the requirements for my machine would be straight off.

Edited by Meacham93

Yes it's harsh, but that's the way it is. It's a zero tolerance set-up here when it comes to hacked trophies. It's difficult to prove he didn't create or organise the modded lobby himself. If he hides the game then all is good. He didn't earn the trophies legit anyway so he doesn't really deserve them on his profile.

...and that's the bottom line, because AF said so.

• Like 1