need serious help with the sliding

Tomoko Kuroki

These races are impossible for me, my character doesnt turn for shit, or she turns too much, extremely wonky mechanics, any tips on the sliding

Been on vecedentre sliding race, which is apparently the esiest, for over an hour, my whore either jumps for no reason at all, or i just dont turn well

Edited by Kumies

just plat'd it, and changing sensitivity really helped ALOT.

Hardest challenge was plaejeune sliding race for me.

I got airboat challenge on second try, thought it was easy. But MAN the sliding takes some getting used to, and you really gotta place your vita properly, or you just slide all badly, but sensitivity helped alot.

Awesome game tho. cute main character :D

These races are impossible for me, my character doesnt turn for shit, or she turns too much, extremely wonky mechanics, any tips on the sliding

Been on vecedentre sliding race, which is apparently the esiest, for over an hour, my whore either jumps for no reason at all, or i just dont turn well

I think it's an awesome game that people seem to start at the challenges pissed off, yelling "It's impossible!!! Stupid whore?!?!"

And then, in less than 4 hours from when you cleared your first challenge, you Gold metaled every challenge. Wow. So impossible...

Yes, they can be hard. Shouldn't they be?

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I found every challenge easy apart from that flying / sliding one near the end took about 5 tries to master the sliding. But it's not that bad. Epic game. I hope to god GR2 is on Vita. If it's PS4 exclusive I won't be happy :angry:

No one on this thread seems to have mentioned this:

When I was attempting the races, I was wondering why I couldn't do any of them. It turned out I had missed a bit of the tutorial on sliding. If you press the bottom corner of the touch screen with your thumb, Kat will do a sharp turn in that direction.

Once I figured that out, the races were a cake-walk.

• Like 1

No one on this thread seems to have mentioned this:

When I was attempting the races, I was wondering why I couldn't do any of them. It turned out I had missed a bit of the tutorial on sliding. If you press the bottom corner of the touch screen with your thumb, Kat will do a sharp turn in that direction.

Once I figured that out, the races were a cake-walk.

Stricken you're awesome I didn't know that and I just decided not to play a game with a section like that.

Edited by Superbuu3

Stricken you're awesome I didn't know that and I just decided not to play a game with a section like that.

Wrong decision, it's an awesome game. One of the Vita's best, you'd be missing out. 

The races are side-challenges. They're a footnote really, used to gain some extra XP and cash I recall. 

I highly recommend the game.

• Like 1

Wrong decision, it's an awesome game. One of the Vita's best, you'd be missing out. 

The races are side-challenges. They're a footnote really, used to gain some extra XP and cash I recall. 

I highly recommend the game.

Oh i beat the game, I just didn't touch any part of the game involving the sliding as the controls seemed horrible.