Post Your First Trophy

Aexuz

My first trophy was for Modnation Racers on PS Vita, basically complete one level in career mode. The VITA was my first ever console from Sony, and as soon as I discovered trophies I fell in love. My pursuit of platinums over the years changes depending on my free time, but it all began on the VITA. Eventually I picked up Uncharted: Golden Abyss and I knew right then that I needed to get a PS3. Been playing on Playstation ever since.

Few answers here (not sure how to embed trophies like others have above):

For this main account, its "Highly Volatile" in The Order: 1886. I only started this account 21 August 2017, and I had gotten into 100%'ing games when I got my Xbox One. Thought it would be cool to do the same here for Sony exclusives, and started with The Order: 1886 (underrated game that got way too much hate).

More interesting answer next. I have an old PS3 account, and my first ever trophy on that would have been "The Birth of an Assassin" in Assassin's Creed II.  This in of itself isn't interesting, but for me popping this was how I discovered trophies! One day the trophy just unlocked, and I had no clue what it was. I realised that PS3 had implemented trophies similar to Xbox achievement (I was 14, with terrible internet) so it was a cool way to discover them by actually unlocking them. I got my PS3 very late 2008, and my only other PS3 games were games such as MGS4, Haze, Heavenly Sword and TESIV: Oblivion. I'd already finished Fallout 3 so I didn't notice the trophy patch.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/201-assassins-creed-ii/2-the-birth-of-an-assassin

Finally, my first achievement of any description would have been "Story Apprentice " in Wik: Fable of Souls on the Xbox 360. I would have been 12, and it would have been Xmas 2006...and so began my obsession!

Edited by PhantomFear94

My first ever trophy is called "Yes! I did it!", for winning a Ranked Match in Tekken 7, on August 23, 2017, one day after my 19th birthday

I like to think that the Trophy's name is a reference of finally leaving my Xbox 360 and the Achievements to finally embrace actual Trophy Hunting :P

It’s also my 10th year anniversary of trophy hunting too ? well I didn’t really start hunting until maybe a few years later but I got my first trophy from God of War 3 (PS3) which doesn’t have a timestamp weirdly enough but my first timestamped trophy is from Split/Second which also has missing timestamps ? but that trophy is - Team Blackrock (Beat a member of the development team or someone who has beaten them)

my first ever trophy was in winter 2016 when I first got my PlayStation but my first achievement would have probably been back in 2007... I remember we had a Hollywood Video down the street where we could actually rent a 360 and games for two nights. pretty sure my first achievement would have either been in Halo 3 or Skate which I rented quite a bit back then. good god I don't know if I ever would have recalled that info if not prompted for it. Thanks for the trip down memory lane lol now I'm really curious if I can get ahold of my old xbox accounts to see what the achievement would have been

• 1 year later...

My first trophy achieved on this account was First One’s Free from Borderlands 2 on PS4 as the Handsome Collection was offered through PS Plus back in June 2019.

2Ldb10d8.png

Unlocked on July 4, 2019 at 6:27:11 PM (Australian Eastern Standard Time, that’s my timezone).

Bayonetta

22S5c9612.png

I'm A Bit... I Mean Witch.
Execute a Torture Attack.

My "really" first trophy was for FF13, because a friend of mine borrow me his PS3 to try the game I bought (and hate) without still having a PS3, and I did not know about trophy and accounts  those days

so years later I played again FF13 from the beginning, also with a guide, but nonetheless never really enjoied/plat it