Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox exclusivity deal 'has a duration'

xVolloxx

Hell yes. :holy:

Thank fuck for that. I can wait it out. I won't need to use my brother's Xbone whenever he next comes home to visit ^_^

EDIT: Oh god I just feel so relieved right now. This is a magical, magical feeling.

Edited by madbuk

Knew it! They were simply creating an impact and drawing attention, marketing strategy that actually worked, but more like against them lol but that doesn't matter now, we are all going to enjoy this likely-to-be powerful game on our system of choice, PS4 and PC owners will have to wait, but I personally have a SH*T LOAD of titles to play, so I'm not bothered! :D

• Like 3

Why didn't they FUCKING say this yesterday,SE are very low on my list of game companies after pulling this BS, i'm i'm know not even sure if i will play this after this BS or to that fact any other SE games anymore

Edited by Wilbur Cobb

That's good news indeed. I'll pick it up when it crosses over, however long that takes. However, I won't pay $60 for what will then be a 6 month... 12 month old game, or even older. MS must have paid a good chunk of change, otherwise SE is going to be losing a ton of money, regardless of the timing of the exclusivity deal. 

hope it´s not like Dead rising 3 and Ryse losing it´s exclusivity only to PC.

It's not like that. Right now, they could port Dead Rising 3 and Ryse to PS4 if the publishers (Capcom/Deep Silver) want to. Microsoft just had a 6-month exclusivity deal for those titles on X1.

Publishers stated they have no plans for PS4 versions, at least at the moment, and maybe because porting X1 to PC is a lot easier than X1 to PS4. 

A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. I'd finally set out to make my mark, On Xbox to find adventure. But instead Anger found me. In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something. Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. Hope That Sony will take me back

- Lara Croft 2014

Edited by Fastandslowv2