Minecraft Fort Crash Minigame Topic

AssassinShadow56

Hello there, if you clicked this topic then it means you are intrested in this minigame. I will explain it, right now.

There is a fort(No sh*t sherlock), and inside of the fort there's a player with overpowered (OP) items. Outside the fort, there are other 7 players trying to get inside and kill the OP player. When you start, the OP player will be on the fort waiting for the players to attack him. Now, here's the thing, the 7 players have nothing, so they will have to make a shelter and get the items to kill/infiltrate the fort. These 7 players have 2 choices, either work together(making alliances), or go against each other to know which alliance is stronger.

There are a few rules.

#1 - If you want to work with a player, but the other players don't want to, these 2 players will have the same spawn point.

#2 - If you decide to all work together, you will ALL spawn in the same point.

#3 - If you decide to go on a war with the other players (aka everyone vs everyone) you will have different spawn points

#4 - The OP player will have host privileges, but can ONLY use it to watch the other players, not attack them.

And finally, #5 - You have one week total to infiltrate the fort, and defeat/kill the OP player.

The current gaming session for the Miningame will be here:

WARNING: The current session will ALWAYS be on the first post

EDIT: I forgot to mention, it will be on Normal/Hard difficulty according to my mood.

Edited by AssassinShadow56