DC Universe launches a pack for PS+ members. Is this able to get trophies with this?

BrunoBomb

The question is really that.

This week for EU the PS Store is updated with a pack for this game exclusively for PS+ members and want to know if with this pack it is enable to get trophies or not?

I know you need to be subscribed but with this pack is enough or not?

No, I think the pack is just a starter pack with a few items, you still need a sub to get trophies.

Also, the title is confusing "Is this able to get trophies with this?''

Sorry bad english I guess :)

pretty sure you can get the trophies by just downloading it and playing

no this game is free to play but to get the trophies you need to have a subscription. which is bad because the game is good, at least i liked it but without trophies I only finished that game once

• Like 1

Unfortunately no. You get access to content from bought dlc and you can have 6 character slots (free one has 2 if I remember it correctly). I have no idea if you can get trophies from bought dlc without subscription.

Just in case someone didn't know. Trophies pops retrospectively when you get subscription. So you can get everything done before buying subscription and then buy one month subscription.

There is annoying limitations in free mode, so I suggest getting one dlc to get rid of few limitations.