Future AC Speculation

x9zachattack5x

It was missing from AC4.... but AC3 wasn't too bad... The homestead, coupled with the boardgame trophy is what made it slightly difficult... all in all it is essentially annoying a time consuming. I don't believe it will be back in future games... but that leaves it open to worse trophies.. So we shall see. 

Assassin's Creed Unity will probably have a full rank in multiplayer trophy since ACIV had it but luckily Assassin's Creed Rogue doesn't have any multiplayer but then there's also a chance that they will have the 100% trophy in rogue since there is no online and Ubisoft wants you to play the game for as long as possible

Edited by ItzzH3lixx
  • Like 1

Assassin's Creed Unity will probably have a full rank in multiplayer trophy since ACIV had it but luckily Assassin's Creed Rogue doesn't have any multiplayer but then there's also a chance that they will have the 100% trophy in rogue since there is no online and Ubisoft wants you to play the game for as long as possible

Guess you haven't heard that ACU doesn't have multiplayer.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 2

Guess you haven't heard that ACU doesn't have multiplayer.

WHAT! No way they are removing multiplayer all together, i heard they don't have mp in rogue but srsly in unity too? That's dumb! I love the online in Assassins Creed :( guess i won't get to play any of it this year

Just looked it up and damn you scared the hell out of me, the multiplayer is there :D it's not competetive but it's still mp, and i truly believe that they will use a rank up system in it to keep players motivated.

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

WHAT! No way they are removing multiplayer all together, i heard they don't have mp in rogue but srsly in unity too? That's dumb! I love the online in Assassins Creed :( guess i won't get to play any of it this year

Just looked it up and damn you scared the hell out of me, the multiplayer is there :D it's not competetive but it's still mp, and i truly believe that they will use a rank up system in it to keep players motivated.

Well, Its Co-op, the first AC in the series to have it obviously.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind if the completionist 100% trophies stuck around if the missions, no, specifically the chases were less visual interpretations of QTEs and more like heists from GTAV.. That ship and that dock towards the end of AC3 haunts my dreams. Back in the days of my 360 I 100%ed AC2 and thought that AC3 would be my first on PS3...took me awhile to get past trusting I wouldn't get caught up on some random barrel interfering with the feet of my miraculously acrobatic, super killer from beyond time or same character deciding to run up a post rather than vault a fruit stand.   

• Like 2

100% Sync in the main missions isn't hard. AC3 doing it for everything sucked because of the naval battles which were poorly done. All together AC3 felt like a very unfinished game with so many bugs it makes getting the Completionist trophy a pain in the ass.

Yeah 100% synch is never hard in any AC main mission. It's just that AC3 100% total synchronization had it's annoying moments.

• Like 1