Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanielVT

Madden 25 (PS4) Online Trophies

3 posts in this topic

First and for most, I created this thread as I have no idea when I specifically actually want to do this game so I'm not going to create a game session. The point of this thread is that I need advice on the best way to get the MUT and other trophies online, and also is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me boost the trophies as well. Once again, I'm not creating a gaming session because I don't have a specific time that I'm intending on doing this, I just need to figure out the best way to go about these trophies and if there is anyone out there willing to give me assistance. Thanks!  

First and for most, I created this thread as I have no idea when I specifically actually want to do this game so I'm not going to create a game session. The point of this thread is that I need advice on the best way to get the MUT and other trophies online, and also is there anyone out there that would be willing to help me boost the trophies as well. Once again, I'm not creating a gaming session because I don't have a specific time that I'm intending on doing this, I just need to figure out the best way to go about these trophies and if there is anyone out there willing to give me assistance. Thanks!  

I would be willing to help as I need the online trophies. .org has a guide on how to boost. I will give you a warning though as there has been reports of players being suspended for trying to boost the Mut online.

I would be willing to help as I need the online trophies. .org has a guide on how to boost. I will give you a warning though as there has been reports of players being suspended for trying to boost the Mut online.

Alright! Let's figure out a time to get them done. I'm not too worried about being suspended. Doubt it will happen. I've not heard of that happening to anyone personally.