Corpse Party has hit me like so few games have...

ChickenExotic

I have watched Pewd's walkthrough and Markiplier's on the PC version of the game. Very good game, either 9/10 or 10/10. Also, I couldn't agree more with you. Also, for the love of god DON'T GET THE ANIME, I HEARD IT'S A BAD ENDING + 60% MORE GORE. I could be wrong though. It's your choice. But yeah, this game is one worth getting a Vita/PSP for.

I have watched Pewd's walkthrough and Markiplier's on the PC version of the game. Very good game, either 9/10 or 10/10. Also, I couldn't agree more with you. Also, for the love of god DON'T GET THE ANIME, I HEARD IT'S A BAD ENDING + 60% MORE GORE. I could be wrong though. It's your choice. But yeah, this game is one worth getting a Vita/PSP for.

You are not wrong. The Anime focuses on mainly the bad endings with beautiful gory detail. I already ordered the DVD its on its way and I can't wait to watch it. I completely forgot to add to my letter. This is a game I would recommend getting a PSP/VITA for.

Happy to hear your thoughts of the game in great detail, couldn't agree with you more on all points. Just a fore warning about the anime, it seemed to be a little rushed but it's got much worse stomach dropping moments, many people didn't like it but once you watch it i'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Awesome! Good for you! I would like to know your thoughts as you progress through the game. Also who is that on your SIGNATURE?

I'm only 2 and a half hours into the game but I'm really enjoying it so far.Hopefully I will be able to play some more in the weekend and share my thoughts in this thread :)

The girls in my sig are Joy and Irene from Red Velvet (k-pop group)

You are not wrong. The Anime focuses on mainly the bad endings with beautiful gory detail. I already ordered the DVD its on its way and I can't wait to watch it. I completely forgot to add to my letter. This is a game I would recommend getting a PSP/VITA for.

From what I read, anime has original ending. It's been a while since I last played CP but I don't think you could get anime ending in game.

I'm only 2 and a half hours into the game but I'm really enjoying it so far.Hopefully I will be able to play some more in the weekend and share my thoughts in this thread :)

The girls in my sig are Joy and Irene from Red Velvet (k-pop group)

I've only listened to NU ABO and SNSD I'll have to check these ladies out. I'm a KPOP fan as well

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN