SAVE THE VITA

wildstwawberries

I don't think it really needs "saving". It's not doing amazingly, but it's doing fine. 

Really though, the only reason people aren't buying them is because of either the expensive memory cards, or because they got it stuck in their head that there's no games on Vita, even though that's so far from the truth now it hurts. So, to push sales, people just need to be made more aware of the fact that there's a considerable library on the system now, and a price drop for memory cards would also help.

The only thing that I wanted was more games. Whenever a ps3/Vita version is released, I'm always if the little guy. I just don't understand why everyone skipped the Vita, it's only my opinion, but I think the Vita amazed me just like Walkman did when I was younger :( well let's hope it continues doing good in Japan, therefore more and more games could be localized, we can onky hope.

I'm doing my part :)

As I replied in about 5147984911261698789191 threads, people just THINK Vita needs saving because they still want to play AAA super ultra uber mega hyper cool titles.
Dive into JRPGs and you will have so many games you won't even know what to do with them.

Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Mass Effect trilogy and Demon's/Dark Souls will definitely help.

Persona 5 Platinum maybe... =D P5 will be PS3 title =D

• Like 4

As I replied in about 5147984911261698789191 threads, people just THINK Vita needs saving because they still want to play AAA super ultra uber mega hyper cool titles.
Dive into JRPGs and you will have so many games you won't even know what to do with them.

Persona 5 Platinum maybe... =D P5 will be PS3 title =D

That would create a lot non diversity. Why would one person commit themselves to one genre? While JRPGs are awesome, out of Persona, Xenoblade, Final Fantasy and maybe the Atelier games none of them are really console sellers or killers. 

You know I'd love to see Dead Space hit the Vita whether it was ported or completely new. Or a Silent Hill game that's actually survival horror, hell even resident evil would be nice...

I'm itching to play a horror title on the Vita but sadly I don't see that ever happening, but hey it doesn't hurt to hope.

I love playing my Vita and if no one told me I'd never think the Vita would die off anytime soon, but I do feel like the Vita isn't being pushed to it's full potential.

Edited by Ethan King

Im thinking the vita needs a price drop. Its a very good handheld system just that what they shouldnt added is the back touchscreen. It aint useful and rarely I see any games that require the fuctions of when using it. Some of the times its just goes around in circles just because of it and I had to hold my vita in a position so I dont use the back touchscreen. We have plenty of good games and more wouldn't hurt even if they aint AAA. All I would just say is a price drop including the memory cards.

Im thinking the vita needs a price drop. Its a very good handheld system just that what they shouldnt added is the back touchscreen. It aint useful and rarely I see any games that require the fuctions of when using it. Some of the times its just goes around in circles just because of it and I had to hold my vita in a position so I dont use the back touchscreen. We have plenty of good games and more wouldn't hurt even if they aint AAA. All I would just say is a price drop including the memory cards.

Vita is suffering more from memory cards price than that lol specially in EU when its all digital release for the worth titles,

again Vita future will be decided in Japan either way.

Edited by Nelson_Otaku

Vita is suffering more from memory cards price than that lol specially in EU when its all digital release for the worth titles,

again Vita future will be decided in Japan either way.

Actually I heard that digitial release games are becoming quite popular. Mainly because its the cheaper way to distribute the game than the cost of making physical copies.

might turn ps3 and ps4 user off and made them so mad " well' i'm included " but doing a remake or an HD remaster with trophies support of dark cloud & dark chronicle in a collection exclusively for the Vita.

releasing a remake or an HD remaster with trophies support of rouge galaxy exclusively for the Vita. releasing an HD remaster with trophies support of GTA san andreas.

releasing an HD remaster collection with trophies support for ape escape 1, 2 and 3 exclusively for the Vita.

making an Exclusive Vita only game, the last of us ( put a proper name here ), where you play bill's story of the game.

GTA san andreas stories!  If it has online people will be occupied for a LONG time

• Like 1

To be honest I don't mind the state vita's in. Don't get me wrong, I absolutelly love this machine but I'm fine with games like Virtues Last Reward, Danganronpa and other such titles. I really did enjoy the Uncharted vita game but I don't think this is the type of games that must cost a lot vita needs to survive. In fact games Like Hohokum witch I find absolutelly delightful is a perfect Vita game and the fact that it's a multiplatform doesnt change that as I wouldn't most likely bother to play such games on PS4 or PS3.

• Like 1

Actually I heard that digitial release games are becoming quite popular. Mainly because its the cheaper way to distribute the game than the cost of making physical copies.

Only in US could be more or less popular cause its hard as hell to localize/ publish games (and memory cards are far too expensive in EU compared to what you find in Japan)

Japan doesn't suffer from this issue... you can buy every Vita game physical. (and no, in EU im hearing far too many complains for Digital only games lol, its not popular everywhere in the world bro)

There never was a price drop on Memory Cards (at least in whole Europe)

Then too many localized games going Digital only and Sony been ignoring Vita for a good time, its not even trying to give some atention to it.

Didn't lose my hopes yet though, at least in the place where Vita was born lol

Edited by Nelson_Otaku
  • Like 1

The Vita is a wonderful handheld, the only reason why she doesn't have the sales she deserves is because a lot of people buy a console after seeing AAA games advertise on their TV, the Ps Vita does not have this kind of support yet the great amount of games that has already been released and is released nearly every day prove that the Vita doesn't need saving. It's been one year since I bought mine and I absolutely love her, I have a Ps4/Ps3/Ps2 and I find myself playing much more Vita games lately because it has such unique games that you'll never experience anywhere else.

• Like 1