Touhou Project

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

Yakuza 0 (Cross play with Vita)

Samurai Warrior Chronicle 3

LuminousArc Infinity

DEEMO

Phantasy Star Nova

Way of the Samurai

I will buy all those games. B) they're excellent.

Edited by Shinonorin

• 2 weeks later...

What announcment / game do you think would be able to save the vita?

I think an inFamous game and a GTA game would be enough to at least prolong its life. And if sony said that it wasnt going to be the PS4's bitch for all eternity

Nothing at all will save it at this point and Sony has all but given up on it. Welcome to the mobile gaming age.

for me, it doesn't need AAA games for it, and it doesn't need saving.

Velocity 2X just came out for it and its one of the best games you'll ever play, Gravity Crash Ultra a few weeks ago along with Table Top Racing, a month or so before that PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate... i could go on.

sony might not be making games for it, but, there is still quality games being made for it

• Like 1

Velocity 2X just came out for it and its one of the best games you'll ever play, Gravity Crash Ultra a few weeks ago along with Table Top Racing, a month or so before that PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate... i could go on.

sony might not be making games for it, but, there is still quality games being made for it

yeah but none of those games sell units, which the vita desperately needs.

Getting people to know that there is PS VITA. 

SD Cards or cut the price of priority reports. 

Do not take away more exclusive games. 

Do not say stupid things. Please. (Sony Executives) 

Premium Avatars for Vita users (I want one xD

Try It? ...

Edited by Geokev15
  • Like 1

Just Spotted this on the Eurogamer website about the Vita with Sony UK Boss Fergal Gara

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-09-11-sony-insists-vita-isnt-going-anywhere

TBH it's more positive than negative but a shame that the AAA titles for the Vita are a thing of the past

Edited by Greenguy81

Here here, I see we have another shoot'em up fan in the house! :)

Getting people to know that there is PS VITA. 

Premium Avatars for Vita users (I want one xD

What are you talking about? If video game consumers don't know that it exists by now then they need to invest in a place to live above ground. And right...avatars are real system sellers :rolleyes:

Edited by merciful84

What are you talking about? If video game consumers don't know that it exists by now then they need to invest in a place to live above ground. And right...avatars are real system sellers :rolleyes:

I mean that Sony should do something to let people know that Vita is still there, and still getting awesome games. But I have not seen an ad for years .. 
I have friends who know absolutely nothing about the vita, they still believe that is a psp  :facepalm:  . Of course they are not gamers, but still ... 

The Avatars are a must have! xD
  • Like 1