DON'T BE EVIL *spoilers BEWARE*

lumphy101

So, I was doing an evil playthrough of the game for the trophies and upon making it to the end, Betty kicks Delsin out of the Akomish community, leaving them all to die with the concrete daggers in their legs. Delsin's all sad and mad, and if this wasn't bad enough, HE TAKES A FUCKING ORBITAL DROP RIGHT ON THE DAMN TOWN HALL. Then it just cuts to credits. I was just sitting there, wide eyed. Pretty much the worst ending ever. "Good" ending is waaay better.

• Like 3

I personally preferred the evil ending over the good ending. The good ending was cool and all, but it's pretty much what you'd expect it to be. The evil ending, however, was pretty damn shocking. At that moment, you could really see how Delsin has changed as a character over the course of the game. I dunno, just my opinion.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think the ending being evil was certainly something to expect, but I still didn't quite believe that Delsin would Orbital Drop on the people who have always looked after him and suffered so Delsin wouldn't be taken/killed by Augusine.

Though, to be fair, refusing his help basically made Delsin's whole trip to Seattle useless but the extent to which he got mad/sad shows how much Delsin changed as a character through the evil playthrough.

• 1 month later...

Both these playthrus the more I look back were quite generic in all honesty.  The side missions, did anyone notice many were just comical.  Pressing a button to rescue a down conduit on hero play thru, or killing a sign twirl;er?  I won't dissect the others because just about all of them were quite minor.  Who thought of these as a karmic decision or a mind altering decision that you could look back on as a hard decision?  I had more typed out earlier but I hit the backspace button and it went back a page... so shit

I just finished my expert evil run and I only knocked out 5 d.u.p. district trucks and still hit max evil karma doing almost nothing, but the bare minimum.  You'd think that, like I've stated before a game (next gen albeit) would've had a lot more fucking substance.  Man.  With my dismay out there, it was still fun, but geeez did they have some lazy stuff in this game.  I should've saved my breath. 

They honestly should've just made the game around him just being a HERO or EViL..  It would've ha so much more depth, and it would've been more fulfilling.  That's my 7 cents.  The game being split down the middle absolutely killed the feeling of each story. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Evil ending is evil, who could have guessed :P.

And they were al about to die, so the way I see it Delsin ended their suffering. If he can't save them, he could at least end their suffering and be done with it.

As an evil Delsin he is detached from most emotions anyway, so it probably didn't phase him that much. The ending just feels awkward because we're not really evil :).

• Like 1