Twitch and YouTube ps4 gaming!

Sheld-J

Hi guys and girls! I have just started my streaming channel on twitch I have just finished my channel with a YouTube link! I have also just started my YouTube channel 4 days ago! I would love for my fellow ps4 gamers to check me out! I stream and post call of duty at the moment but it will be destiny and others soon!

I currently have 4 followers on twitch (only done a

Few streams) and have 14 subs and over 110 views on my 3 videos on YouTube in 4days

My twitch channel: IamSheldonJ

My YouTube channel: IamSheldonJ

also feel free to add me a as a friend at IamSheldonJ or Shelby909 and I will stream and record good content with you! Thank you for reading and please help support me in my aim to become partnered! #4theplayers

How do I status update? This isn't Facebook lol. I've never seen it it's not just an add I am looking to game with this community! I already have about 10 people who have added me! What's wrong with advertising my channel if I'm a ps4 gamer and upload and stream via my ps4? Thanks

Thank you Dante appreciate it! Like sub and comment if pos cheers!

Go to your user profile and click on "Profile Feed" on the left side. Bam, now you can update to your heart's content.

Thanks! But would it get the traffic it would here? I've never gone on anyone's profile

Hmm...after today not many people would go to this thread because there are so many like it. Your best chance is to do an update so everybody can see it on the Forum main page. Maybe some people will like your content and subscribe :) IMO it's the best option.