Reply to Most Recent Platinum

IceSoul21
By IceSoul21,
Ratchet & Clank 2 Going Commando. He went Commando. Obtain all Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando trophies.   To sum up the story: some time after the events of the 1st R&C, the duo is transported to another galaxy by Abercrombie Fizzwidget, founder & CEO of Megacorp. He ask the duo for help since a thief has stolen a biological experiment, both agree and after extensive training, Ratchet's advenrture begin, not before saving his best from the thief. While visiting different planets, they learn that the creature has some flaws that make it dangerous, so they try to prevent Fizz, who they think is unaware of it, from releasing the creature to the public, while uncovering some trutths behind the scenes.   This is similar to my situation with the Sly Series, although there's a difference, and that is that, unlike with the Sly games, I did play some of the Ratchet & Clank games, such as: R&C Up Your Arsenal, Ratchet Deadlocked, Size Matters and A Crack in Time. As you can see, I skipped the first 2 games as well as Tools of Destruction (which I did see in a store once a few times, but that was it) & Quest for Booty, so when I saw the HD Collection, I was like "allright, I'll be able to play R&C 1 & 2", so I did. The gameplay is similar to R&C 1, with new guns and gadgets you use in order to progress in certain parts of the maps. The worst part, at least for me, was grinding the bolts. I mean, it's not horrible, but you get bored, and angry, if you're having a good multiplier but get attacked making go back to 1 🙄. Still, it's a fun game, so maybe in the future I'll replay just for fun or to try to get the trophies in my 2nd account/user 😁.   Grand Theft Auto V Los Santos Legend
Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!   I don't think anyone doesn't know GTA V's story due it being one of the best selling games ever, so I'll skip this part of the reply. Sorry, folks   So, I'm not the biggest GTA player. I only played GTA San Andreas, a little bit of Vice City and this one. I do own GTA IV, but barely started it. Anyway, I read great things about GTA V, but even so, I decided to play it and see what I thought, and what do I think? It's not a bad game by any means, it's a really good game, but I think San Andreas is still my favourite 😶. Still, as I said, it was a good game, but man, the grinding in order to get LV 100 in the Online was so boring. Why do they make these types of trophies? 🙄 I ended up laying missions solo cause it was easier for me that way since people usually rushed into things and ended up getting killed, but still...at least I eventually got the trophy and focused on the SP stuff afterwards.