Reply to Most Recent Platinum

Masamune
By Masamune,
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!   Thank You for Cooking!!
Obtained all trophies of the Hanzo x Crimson Squad pack.   Difficulty: 7/10 Enjoyment: 6/10 Playtime: 21:12:53 (4 months, 2 days, 17 hours) I heard this was a good choice for someone if you're interested in trying out the rhythm game genre, as it's fairly easy when compared to the others out there... For the most part, that seems to be true, however there's 1 trophy in this game that triples the difficulty of what should be an easy game, that is the aptly named "Finally!" trophy. That crap was a nightmare to do, it took me days of practicing the same damn song over & over till I finally got it (you can probably add 10-15 hours just for that, because I never bothered saving after the countless fails).   Other than said trophy, everything else is basic & simple grinding (barely even reaching a 2/10 in terms of difficulty). Everything beside Finally! can be done on easy, but playing on normal is recommended because it'll cut down additional grinding required at the end (plus easy is pretty boring, normal is just about right on most songs). Thankfully you don't even have to touch the hard difficulty, because that is idiotically difficult & should never be touched...   If you're wondering why it took me 4 months to do it, it's because I made the not-so-wise decision of doing the mentioned trophy fairly early, which completely burnt me out on this game to the point I didn't want to touch it for months. 😑 I mean, overall it was okay, but I'm not exactly jumping at the opportunity of starting another rhythm game anytime soon. 😅