Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L38710c.png

I am the glorious Mr. Massagy! 

1L7c7c0e.png

I can easily say with no experience with any other dating sim, that this is the best hands down.

The writing is superb, the dates are all unique and interesting and FUN (even the one that kills you), and that bird is the best narrator ever. When he wasn't making literally LOL, he was making me want to punch him in his fat mouth. 

Folks, this is def worth the $4.

• Like 4

1S851bd0.png

Legend of Defiance 
Complete all other trophies

This Defiance plat is special to me not only because of its rarity but because for years I didn't think it would be possible. My chapter 3 trophy never popped and after 6 weeks going back and forth with Trion and Sony and getting nothing other than frustration I gave up. For a year I left it alone. 

One of the psnprofiles members, Casadeben, suggested I create a new character on the EU server and I did. I took my time because I was afraid it wouldn't pop. And then it did! I was ridiculously stoked! I went back at the game with a vengeance until I finally got that platinum.:D

Thanks Casadeben, I owe you one!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

:platinum:#71: Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy (Vita)

1Lc42e03.png

:platinum:Top of the Heap 
You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Jak and Daxter is a beloved childhood game franchise made by popular game developer Naughty Dog. You take the roll of Jak, a silent yet acrobatic protagonist, and your main goal is to stop Gol and Maia(brother and sister as well as the antagonists) from spreading Dark Eco across the world. Jak is accompanied by Daxter, a talking ottsel who is very close friends with Jak.  Together Jak and Daxter must over come obstacles, collect shiny floating orbs that appear out of now where, and spin kick their way to victory. Can they pull it off?

Ok first things first Jak and Daxter on the vita is not the best idea in the world. I luckily did not experience any glitches or constant errors popping on screen. How ever I did experience input delay when ever I tried to double jump which was very annoying at certain parts. But let's stop talking about the console and lets talk about the game itself. Jak and Daxter is a very fun,unique, and creative game. I enjoyed the main story line as well as those little side quests. I hated the fishing mini game :rolleyes:. Still have to do it 2 more times, 1 on PS3  and 1 on PS4. The boss fights were not difficult except maybe the last boss but no surprise there. The game has a lot of other things to offer such as collectables, free roaming, as well as other aspects. Jak and Daxter on the Vita is not the best but it is doable. I'm currently the 37th fastest achiever for this game https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1992-jak-and-daxter-the-precursor-legacy. Could have gotten faster but do to input delay and back tracking it cost me a good amount of time.  Over all  I recommend Jak and Daxter on the Vita only for two reasons. 1. If you like the series and you made it your personal mission to get all the plats regardless of how bad it plays on the Vita. 2. You just want an easy platinum trophy. :D Have a Great day! 

Congrats yo ?

Like every other collect-a-thon :awesome:?

All because of the terrible port job and/or lack of patches to fix the few issues after launch. Otherwise, it would have been one of Vita's best games and platformers.

The mini game is better on consoles because you have more control with the DSA. (A mini game from Jak II will likely top the fising game in JaD for you.) I've personally found the shooting mini game to be more dislikeable, especially on Vita where touch pad interaction is required for trophy. The fishing mini game is much simplier and easy to master, especially without momentum physics (which is a flaw).

Edited by Mar
  • Like 2