Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Last night I got Claire 1S695bb7.png Completionist.

That is my 62 platinum. 

The game was just ok.  I definitely overspent, even discounted.  It has some things it did well.  I had way more trouble on the butterflies than I should have.  It took me an extra couple of days just to figure it out what I was doing wrong.  I say hold off on this one till theres a good discount ($3 or less).

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Smithy said:

:platinum: #13 Arcade Game Series:Dig Dug

Image result for dig dug platinum trophy image

Difficulty - 2/10

Enjoyment - 4/10

Probably my least favourite of the Arcade Game Series so far. But it was worth trying out, especially since it was only £1.69 :)

14 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

1L654f14.png
#95. Arcade Games Dig Dug.
That was the hardest for me. I am glad it's over. I obtained platinum on the fucking game over screen!  I got soo lucky lol

What a coincidence.

It was definitely not without it's issues. But I'm glad both of you got the platinum. Definitely a game worth having in your platinum collection.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Lol, haven't realized until you said so. I also glad l got it. It's really harder than you'd expect.

96.Mr.Massagy
1L7c7c0e.png

This game has entertained me more than Horizon ever could! It reminds me of my Tinder dates lol. You should play it, there are some hilarous lines.

While you're at it, get Jazzpunk, Nubla and Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space.

All three games should take no more than 5 - 6 hours total, for three platinums.

1L7c7c0e.pngMy 10th platinum goes to the glorious Mr. Massagy game. Despite it being easy I had lots of fun playing it. All the conversation options available are great and I'll likely go back to playing this even after having completed it just because it's so ridiculous. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

So, I take it that you didn't like it either?

Im not going to go in-depth about it here, but it was too mediocre and bland, even for an indie. Jak and Daxter and Banjo were unique and creative enough (especially JaD with the innovative use of story-telling and full open-world implementation), but this game wasn't really, even as an indie.

It had a lot of platforming... but that's all I can really give it. It burrowed WAY too much from Mario, specifically Mario Sunshine, and too many things needed to be polished up. Overall, it was moreso very mediocre than it was necessarily bad. Its just a boring, unoriginal low budget Mario clone, but at least its not a glitchfess and have terrible framerate. 

Skylar and Plux: Adventure on Clover Island is a upcoming (this month) kickstarter and platformer inspired by R&C and JaD (seems to burrow just a bit more from R&C tho), and ill likely enjoy that more.

Edited by Mar