Most Recent Platinum

Muff

12 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats. The first Deponia was a decent game but I liked the sequels much more. Can't decide whether I liked the second or third one more, though. :hmm:

Thanks. Do you know if they plan to bring the sequels to PS4 too? I vaguely remember reading something about it when I was looking up info on the games that I didn't recognize from the bundle. 

#53 - South Park: The Stick of Truth for PS3.

It took me 3 years mainly because I had realized near the end of the game, some collectables were missable, and I had missed most of them. I guess starting over completely put me off of playing it. But after getting the platinum for the PS4 version, I decided to come back and finish this one. 

• Like 4

#39 SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: PLANKTON'S ROBOTIC REVENGE

40-platinum.png 43.42%
UNCOMMON

L5bd47f.png

Platinum SpongeBob

1L2f2bfe.png

What happened to SpongeBob games? The games of the PS2 generation were awesome. But this here is below average at best. 

It's super easy and fast. My new fastest platinum with 20 hours and 20 minutes.

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 2/10

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MStalker58 said:

Thanks. Do you know if they plan to bring the sequels to PS4 too? I vaguely remember reading something about it when I was looking up info on the games that I didn't recognize from the bundle. 

They wanted to bring them over, too. E.g. for Deponia Doomsday they directly announced that it would come to PS4 and X1, too. They wanted to bring over them over the course of one year after the initial release of the console-version of Deponia. But sadly Daedalic are a dev that is overambitious when they announce a release date and sadly they can't stick to it. Doomsdays was formerly announced as a 2016-release for console. :/

51 minutes ago, Xgamersurvivor said:

1L82d7e9.png

Mafia 2 

When i first played it about 6 years ago, it was really awesome, and i enjoyed it a LOT. I had the ultimate edition with all dlc and stuff and it was one of my most favourite games i have ever played. But then i borrowed it to my cousin's friend and haven't seen it ever since. I brought it from ps store recently, because it was in discount and i though "few missing trophies there and there, easy plat, why not" , but playing through the game and feeling the story again was so unexpectendly awesome that i fell in love with this game once again. The ending made me sad even tho i completed it like 3 times (not going to spoil it for those who haven't played this master piece) and it made me even sadder knowing the sequel isnt that good. Well at least they answered the 6 years old question ?

Reveal hidden contents

what happened to Joe Barbarro

Highly recommend this game!!!

Ikr! I freakin loved it. Took me by surprise and that ending... :/ I put the controller down right away..

• Like 1